I fear the GB more than I fear a God

by Comatose 23 Replies latest jw experiences

• tec
    tec

After all if you were to tell the brothers in the congregation that you think GOD is mean and evil they will pray with you and have someone work with you.

However, if you were to tell them that you think the Governing Body is mean and evil you will be disfellowshipped.

Revealing!

The GB is just a group of men who have no understanding and no knowledge, and that is why you aren't allowed to speak out against them... else this truth might be revealed.

Good that you recognize the conditioning in you Comatose, so you can at least know when it is THAT compelling you, and you can fight AND defeat it.

Peace,

tammy

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely.

The top hierarchal leaders of this organization are playing this power game for themselves.

Partially deluded they still are well aware of their identity and self acquired personal stature.

Likewise with most other religious leaders.

• Narcissistic Supply
    Narcissistic Supply

I fear the GB more than I fear a God

HA HA HA HA HA!!!!

TOO EFFIN FUNNY!!!!!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Comatose - "I fear the GB more than I fear a God..."

'Course you do.

God (AHE) is far less likely to keep you ignorant and dependent, threaten alienation from your family, or martyr your kids...

Here's something to remember: you shouldn't have to be afraid of the Good Guys. If you are, there's a good chance they might actually be the Bad Guys.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

sspo - "You can trash the Pope and any other religious leader, but the GB is untouchable."

I remember in COC, Ray found it gobsmacking that the RCC (one of the most authoritarian religious organizations on Earth, as he put it) was more tolerant of criticism (even of the Pope) from the laity than the WTS was.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

.................I Fear the...................................................Less than I Fear..

....WBT$ GB Rock Star Popes.............................................Radishes!..

....................................... photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Let's see. They say God speaks to them but I say, God doesn't trust them. lol

Light, light, nu -lite, nu - nu -lite, then flip, flop, then more flip flops. lol

What is their track history? >>>>>>1975 <<<<<<. What happened to that doomsday prediction? lol

We never PASS a collection plate. >>>>>> ATM's <<<<<<< at designated locations. lol

Over lapping generations??? The Mormon's must laugh their heads off with the pure obscurity of that one.

Don't use the Internet. It is a tool of Satan. lol lol >>>>>>>> JW.ORG <<<<<<<<< lol lol lol

Just because the Crazy 8's in Brooklyn don't wear silk dresses and lace panties like the Pope and his gang wear,

doesn't mean the crazy 8's want to be treated any different in their custom made business suits.

They too wear rings. They just don't want you to kiss them. lol

LoisLane

• yesidid
    yesidid

β€œTo learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire

• yadda yadda 2
  • yadda yadda 2

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit