A mistake in fading 4 months ago is coming back to haunt me... HELP!!

by ILoveTTATT 45 Replies latest jw friends

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

So today, two elders from a congregation I was in two years ago came by the house. They said they wanted to talk to me about things that they have heard, and that they want to talk to me very quickly, as soon as possible. Perhaps before this week ends.

I don't know what to do!! I sent a text to Jgnat and she recommended delaying... till the CO is gone (apparently it is CO-visit motivated).

I don't want to not be in the house that moment since my mom will be there, and eventually I will have to face them. My mom has her meeting tomorrow at 7:30 so she will be out of the house around 7.

They are going to come around 6. Do I stall them? Call them and say Thursday is not going to be possible? Do I pretend like I need to go shopping with my mom, and only drop her off at her KH at 7PM44

I called my dad and he recommended just talking to them, and if possible, denying everything. The problem is, I am 99% sure it was because I told TTATT to a married woman 4 months ago (she was a week from getting baptized), she did not get baptized because of me, and the husband was mad!! Then I talked to her another time and she asked me to just let her make her own investigation. She hasn't talked to me since.

The problem is that our conversations were recorded on FB and whatsapp. Jgnat recommended saying that someone impersonated me.

Any suggestions?

My dad agrees with me now, he says that even if I get DF'd, he will never stop talking to me, and he will try to wake up my mom. I tried giving him Hassan's book but he had technical problems (he is out of countru).

I really need to work through that book... it is a matter of time before I am DF'd or something... I want to delay things as much as possible, read Hassan's book and do an intervention if necessary with my mom.

It's the beginning of the end, folks...

If I am out, like JWFacts, I will make it my goal to spread TTATT as far and wide as I can... and help as many people to release their loved ones from this horrible cult, this horrible lie!!

ILTTATT

• Comatose
    Comatose

Just DONT meet. Ask them to meet more privately like at the hall in the second school at 6:00. They will love that idea. Then don't show. Text that something came up.

• ruderedhead
    ruderedhead

Do NOT meet with them until YOU are ready.And if you're never ready, that's fine.

Certainly you can come up with a valid sounding reason to "reschedule" your meeting. Something at work, with school, suddenly not feeling well, something. But make sure you apologize, sound sincere, give them as much notice as possible & tell them you will get back with them as soon as you can to see what other date will work for all of you. Then ignore them. Use caller i.d. to ignore their calls, do not respond to emails,Don't answer the door, and for goodness sake, say NOTHING on fb for now. You still have your Mom to think about. Do what is easiest and best for you. I have a feeling this might go away after the co visit.

• anonymouz
    anonymouz

In a worst case scenario, flip the TTATT into a TTATTATT, and say "brother can you explain to me" "this and that" )about a known TTATT issue), BUT act non-committed, like you are not sure if they really purposely distribute known pedophiles organizationally, or "geeez bro, maybe they really did need that library card, huh?" (If he even knows about the UN NGO), or something like that.

That way they leave answering your "questions", not you answering their's, you buy some time, act as if you are merely exploring the possibilities and can leave it at that. The next time just have more questions. You ask the questions remember, let them do the answering, and that may defuse the cornered Bobcat effect. (from exploding in their face).

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

Why would you give them any authority? Just say you don't want to, you're free to make that decision.

• 20yearfader
    20yearfader

indeed listen to comatose and if you have to meet with them do like i did deny deny deny give the textbook answer so they can see that you are still brain washed leave the meeting make plans to move from your mom's house and never set foot in a hall again.My father turned me in to a jc with the circuit overseer and i like the 17 year old dummy i was i confessed got public reproofed.I hoped that meant i could't go out in field service iiiinnnnnnn wrong i could do everything except carry the mic an comment so i stopped going in field service got kicked out returned home in a year they ask to meet with me again and i denied everything denyed the sex,drugs....etc i thought if they had god's spirit then i shouldn't have to say a thing they should already know.These guys suck man play by the rules dont cop to anything try to avoid them as long as possible.I'm in the process of exposing TTAT to my cousin who is studying i told her a few things on the phone thought i was getting through to her, then she said well email me the info iiiiiiinnnnnngggg big no you will not have a record of me sending you apostate info,next time becareful how you explain TTAT to people whilst you are in your mom's house and you dont want to be dfed,leave no records drop hints let them do the leg work that's how im going to proceed with my cousin.Keep your head up i'm hoping for the best for you an your situtation.

• never a jw
    never a jw

Stall. Don't meet. Get out of the house. You have an emergency. Run!

• prologos
    prologos

They want to talk to you. so:

do you want to talk to them?

or do you want to WAIT on jehovah? aka lets move on and on and on in time?

• smiddy
    smiddy

You are not obligated to meet with them anytime now or in the future .Do not give in to their demands .They are nobody , Ignore them .They have no authourity over you or anybody else .

smiddy

• sspo
    sspo

If you don't want to get DF, deny everything. They need two witnesses and it seems there is only one as far as i can gather from your explanation.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit