• KateWild
    KateWild

I am so happy the whole family is out. Kate xx

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Wow, congratulations!!!

• Bruja-del-Sol
    Bruja-del-Sol

Congratulations, wish you happiness and a wonderful future as a free family!

• Comatose
    Comatose

Fantastic news. Lots of troubled stories, its so nice to see this working out for you.

• Giordano
    Giordano

I left 45 years ago with my wife. I wish you what we experienced, a free, happy and independent life, filled with our family and grandchildren and great unconditional friendship's. That all didn't happen at once we learned and earned that life over time.

We followed our dreams, volunteered in our community, vote, took good care of one another, read books and put the 30 hours a week we spent as JW's into our business, good works, hobbies and travel.

Those I have kept track of are for the most part living like monks and nun's with only a few who have reasonable successful lives (always because they got out of Bethel young enough and/or got some higher education). But still a life not fulfilled.

You've crossed a bridge into a better life.

• Oneoutallout
    Oneoutallout

Thank you so much for all your kind comments!! Although I havent posted a lot over the time I have been out, this forum has played a huge part in helping me see clearly what is real and kept me sane. Thanks to all of you!! x

• pronomono
    pronomono

Congrats....

and oh, btw, ...

• DS211
    DS211

Congrats!

• Aroq
    Aroq

This is great and it gives me hope that it is possible!

• Daniel1555
    Daniel1555

Wow that is wonderful.

Just one question. When you left the cult, how did you do it? Did you disassociate, disfellowship or fade? How did your wife and kids react when you left?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit