Wife and kids are officially OUT!!

by Oneoutallout 54 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sspo
    sspo

I'm happy for you...we don't hear too many good outcome like yours.

• carla
    carla

Congratulations!!!!! Wishing you & your family all the best!

I hope I can make a post like that someday about my jw leaving.

• ruderedhead
    ruderedhead

Congratulations!!!

• adamah
    adamah

Congrats!! Time to pop a champagne cork!

Adam

• Theredeemer
    Theredeemer

Awesome news!! Congrats to you and your family!!!

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Congratulations Oneoutallout that your wife and kids are critically thinking for themselves.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• cult classic
    cult classic

That is the best news ever!!!!!

• Stealth
    Stealth

Well done!

• Oneoutallout
    Oneoutallout

Daniel1555.

I told everyone what I thought and didnt hold back at the start. Then I realised that wasn't the best way. I stopped going to meetings, and by then everyone new how I felt about the WT and the bible etc. I had an elder give me some coded advice. Take it easy. So i kept quiet and did a noisy fade. My wife was obviously upset. But I thought she had some doubts, even though she is pretty much a born in. She is very loyal to me. As her health is not good, she missed a lot of meetings and this of course helped some of the indoctrination to weaken. Now, nearly two and a half years later, she has seen how people have treated me, although some have been very kind, but more than that, how they have treated her and the kids. Basically, no phone calls and only about two visits from one sister. Even when she was still making all the right noises. Slowly, our chats made more sense to her. And there we are! Not quite that easy of course. Shunning by most, even family, but we understand that they think they are doing the right thing. We have been there many times, I'm ashamed to say. She has jsut had enough now and wants to concentrate her energy on us as a family. Good girl!!

The kids were also upset, but they are pretty savvy. They too have seen how they and their mum were dumped by people we had been close to and helped on many occasions. Fake love eh!

Onwards and upwards!

• mind blown

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit