Saw this .......Had to post

by cantleave 21 Replies latest social humour

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

Thanks to the OP. My daughter LOVES the Dr. I am going to send this to her right now.

• wallsofjericho
    wallsofjericho

Funny, we have no evidence man evolved from monkies and yet people choose to believe that. We have no evidence that an unexplained explosion set events in motion that would lead to intelligent life, and people believe that too. The irony.

Why is it more sesible to beleive that an omnipotent being has ALWAYS existed with no end and no beginning and with an explanation of his existence being beyond the possiblty of human understanding.... but creating a scientific theory and setting out to test that theorty is "ironic"?

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

I love this. Dr. Who is so interesting and more factual than what the WTS proclaims. After all, Dr. Who would get the definition of a generation right.

• bigmac
    bigmac

SfPW still here then--? the clock is ticking--lol

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Funny, we have no evidence man evolved from monkeys and yet people choose to believe that. We have no evidence that an unexplained explosion set events in motion that would lead to intelligent life, and people believe that too. The irony.

Coming from a person who obviously hasn't study biological evolution or the latest reconfirming findings in DNA genetic ancestral chain.

The irony

Some people take arrogant pride upon their subjective ignorance.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Q: What's the difference between Dr. Who fans and Jehovah's Witnesses?

A: Dr. Who fans know that the Dr. if fantasy!

• clarity
    clarity

bigmac ...

SfPW still here then--? the clock is ticking--lol

Hmmmmm ..... only a matter of time.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Funny, we have no evidence man evolved from monkies and yet people choose to believe that....SFPW

Of course we do!..

Look at this guy,he can`t even spell Monkeys..

Stand for Pure Worship..

...................................... photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Outlaw ya kill me ! ! !

• KariOtt
    KariOtt

I showed this to my hubby who loves Dr. Who. He wasn't as amused as I was. Oh well

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit