Question for JW apologists...

by Jeffro 38 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I mentioned this once to a very well read Elder, mentioning that they were always talking of "rumblings in the Balkans" so that the 1914 conflict was no surprise.

He agreed, but countered with he felt that it was more likely to have started before it did, in the circumstances of the early 1900's, so Bible prophecy held true because events "waited" until 1914 !

I was unable to answer that one.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Furuli?!

SFPW need to get a clue...

• wasblind
    wasblind

Thank you for the detailed information Jeffro

You mentioned wars I didn't even know about. We humans are an unruly sort ain't we .

• DS211
    DS211

Is it slimboy fat pm-ing? Lol

SFPW im not surprised that you didnt/couldnt answer. I remember when i couldnt either

• wasblind
    wasblind

He agreed, but countered with he felt that it was more likely to have started before it did, in the circumstances of the 1900's. So Bible prophecy held true because events waited until 1914. I was unable to answer that one_______Phizzy

Hello there Phizzy

You had the answers right at your finger tips.

you coulda shut him down easily wit the very same book they " claim" to adhere to

Matthew 24:6 " You are going to hear of wars and reports of wars; see that you are not terrified. For these things must take place, but the end is not yet."

Matthew 24:24 " false prophets will arise and will give great signs ( 1914 ) and wonders ( WWI ) so as to mislead

Matthew 24:36 " Concerning that day and the hour nobody knows, niether the angels of the heavens nor the Son, But only the Father."

Yes, the Bible did hold true to prophecy about false prophets like the WTS and thier minions of Jehovah's Witnesses

who claim to know when the Kingdom had been established in the heavens and would come on earth

ACTS 1:6-7 " When now they had assembled, they went asking him: " Lord, are you restoring the kingdom at this time ?" He said to them" It does not belong to you to get knowledge of the times ( 1914 ) or seasons" ( October )

" Some who saw the events of 1914 will also see the complete destruction of the present wicked world " ___Reasoning book page 200

" The generation that was alive at the beginning of the fulfillment of the sign in 1914 is now well along in years. The time remaining must be very short."____Reasoning book page 239

• wasblind
    wasblind

_____Stand for pure.........

Oh come now pure.......

Now is not the time to get bored. When you return

suit up and boot up in your armor, it's time to fight the fine fight

don't forget to gird your loins. To many hits can render you unable to respond

to our posts. Don't want that do you

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

DS211:

Is it slimboy fat pm-ing? Lol

I'm sure I couldn't possibly say.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Stand for pure.......

Apply a cold compress and come on back

who knows, you might be able to pull me back to the Hall

never know unless you try