Question for JW apologists...

by Jeffro 38 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Splash
    Splash

Jeffro - you're not someone who needs me to wave my arms and shout "irony!".

Well done you!

Splash

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Of course, if you were being serious, a slap would await for such apalling 'logic'.

• Londo111
    Londo111

There are a few apologists that have popped up recently...mostly they've given thought-stopping clichés and stereotypes, straight from the Watchtower. But it would be nice if they tackled something with more meat.

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

I welcome more. It means they are popping onto the internet more, and feelign bold. i dig it. Lets talk!

• steve2
    steve2

I welcome JW apologists - they honestly have a lot to apologize for!

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Inserts premature popcorn gif here:

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Jeffro, can you give a class for dumb-dumbs? I am horrible at this stuff. I know 1+1 does not equal 3, but explaining it is hard. If I can't really understand it, then I can't teach it. I guess my problem is that just one issue being wrong was enough for me. So I made my decision and did not go any further,

DD

• Stand for Pure Worship
  • problemaddict
    problemaddict

Insightful.

While not an expert at the 1914 controversy, it seems both biblically and secularly there are things that haven't been adressed, and things ascribed as unsurmountable that could have several possible explanations.

SFTW, why is 1914 so important to the JW belief system?

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

Jeffro, can you give a class for dumb-dumbs?

Try his page HERE.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit