JW Apolgist rant here...and confession.

by Julia Orwell 38 Replies latest jw friends

• anonymouz
    anonymouz

After a few lurking years here, I can say it seems JWN has actually mellowed out quite a bit, and it seems more JWn posters actually are separating GB and Bethel disgust as the producers of brazen lawlessness, and JWs in general who are misled, and many JWs are simply not well versed in Bible teachings even from the JW foundational development.

Thus I see a trend of JWNers actually caring about te average duped JW.

Many JWs really are not even Jehovah's witnesses as per not knowing classic teachings, but now instead, Bethel and UN NGO witnesses, they just have not found the proper pieces of evidence, as Bethel never has publicly admitted their role in their UN orgy of 1990-2001, and the cover up of King North as the 8th King from Daniel 11:30-45. They still create that critical diversion for their UN owners right at Bethel.

So many JWn posters I notice in the last year, are actually in true pity of misled JWs, and for good reason, it is all now fully apparent the lawlessness originates with the Bethel neo-papacy, and poor JWs are coerced to kiss their rings, or else be strapped to the KH stake for a Bethel inquisition burning as shunning and congregational Gehenna judgment, that burns a witnesses whole life potentially, until one sees it is the GB God has strapped to the Gehenna stake, with MILLIONS of lives on their collective hands, with Bethel and WTS elites who will also pay a potential ultimate price they divy out to others with zero regard for mercy and the reproachful effect they have had on God's name, Christ's name, and all Jehovah's witnesses name, besmirched by the Bethel "befoulers" (Zechh3:1-3), whose lies and brazen disregard for truth, is also an insult to the world at large.

And that is why JWs should flee now from UN NGO Bethel as per Matt24:15, as the "disgusting thing" is not just the 1990 3rd UN placement idolatry at Bethel as per Dan11:31b, but it is also the golden calf neo-papal Governing Body worship that JWs should literally run like hell from. The entire JW organization, and all it's parts and traditions and hope in a past that no longer exists as a record of the future, has been turned into vain idolatry by the Bethel core Baal worshipers and their unholy GB priesthood of calf worshipers who eat, beat and stumble God's sheep (Zech11), and will soon be thrown to the darkness outside, as the prophecies MUST repeat on the JW house judgment. (1Pet4:17).

Thus the individual trapped JW sheeep, are not responsible for their "useless shepherd" neo-pharisaic leaders, but if they remain, like Jerusalem, many JWs will share in the GB's enormous sins. But God makes such determnination, not men. The GB is an experiment of 1976 that has utterly failed, and is the core of corruption that will soon become the greatest of all JW disasters, in fact one of the greatest Christian catastrophes of all time, as no way can Bethel not reap what they have sown, and remain static in apparent ignorant bliss indefintely, when in fact Bethel's lawlessness is purposeful and by design. (2Thess2:1-4; 2Cor11:13-15; Dan11:30-31; 8:12-13).

That is why it is best if JWs leave the unclean Bethel organization. And though ironic, many "apostates" help JWs flee to safety, and many know Bethel is where the real apostasy is, that they are NOT actually "Jehovah's witnesses", and focusing on everyone else as "apostate" aids their concealment as such.

(Matthew 24:15-16) “Therefore, when you catch sight of the disgusting thing that causes desolation (UN NGO), as spoken of through Daniel the prophet (1990 Dan11:31b parallel to Dan8:13-14), standing in a holy place (Bethel's claim), (let the reader use discernment,) 16 then let those in (JW worldwide) Judea begin fleeing to the mountains. (leave JWs, judgment is nigh).

• krejames
    krejames

Great OP Julia! I agree with everything you have said 100% x

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

Wise words, Julia.

Eden

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Thanks Julia for the reminder, it is easy to forget what we once were, and easy to feel superior because we now know TTATT.

Any expressions that seem to be anti ordinary JW's may put off some who stumble upon this site, and there is no justification for using them whatsoever.

That knowledge of TTATT does not make us superior to JW's, just more blessed, and responsible to spread that knowledge wherever possible.

Also a big THANK YOU ! for the phrase "born again as a human being", that is a really memorable and great phrase, it sums up where we are so very very well.

Thank you.

• Fernando
    Fernando

Probably a long overdue post and reminder for us all on JWN.

True public confession like this has tremendous hidden power and transcendence.

It will profoundly impact the confessor in a very positive and very powerful way.

The small mysterious seed sown could germinate into something that unleashes freedom for millions.

• tornapart
    tornapart

I actually apologised to my sons the other day for the way I'd brought them up to see things a certain way (a judgemental way) and that now I no longer see things that way. My sons are all grown and all in and I am unravelling all those wrong ideas I'd implanted in their minds over all those years. It is lovely to see the unravelling going on, like seeing blossoms opening on a flower and all the feelings of guilt for 'not doing enough' dropping away. They are seeing that being a good husband/father, being kind and caring to other people (ALL people) is far more important than sitting in a meeting or going knocking on doors. They view disfellowshiped people differently now and don't feel so tied to do everything the WT says or not thinking outside the box or thinking independent thoughts.

• Londo111
    Londo111

I agree 100% with the OP.

• Captain Blithering
    Captain Blithering

True dat Julia, spot on! (who's goody proctor?)

• TD
    TD

Julia,

I think most people would recognize a difference between nice persons like yourself, who may have done things out of ignorace that in retrospect were mean vs. my CO brother-in-law, who is so selfishly enomored with the idea of living forever that he could care less who gets trampled on the road to paradise.

The more you interact with JW's, the easier it gets to separate the two.

• J. Hofer
    J. Hofer

agreed.

that's why i can't stand smug recycled christians who think they're better than JWs.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit