Domestic Dilemma

by expatbrit 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Solace
    Solace

Awwww,
    That is so sweet of her to do that!
    Either she loves you or just wanted an excuse to snoop through your things. I personally wouldnt be caught dead in my husbands workshop.
    Too dusty and too many spiders.

• Solace
    Solace

Comf,
    That is a good point!
    I would go banannas if I couldnt find my mascara in the morning!
    It would definatly prove his point but what if she was honestly just trying to be helpful. Dont hurt her feelings!

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Reborn, you ask,

What came first? The chicken or the egg?

Clearly the answer is, THE ROOSTER! at least that's my wife's answer!

YERUSALYIM
    "Vanity! It's my favorite sin!"
    [Al Pacino as Satan, in "DEVIL'S ADVOCATE"]

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey expatbrit,there`s only one thing to do.Thank the little lady for cleaning up the tool box.Then go out and buy her some house hold tools(hammer,screwdrivers ect)and her own tool box.That should make her happy,keep her out of your tool box,and keep the peace...OUTLAW

• LB
    LB

This needs to be dealt with and quickly. Next thing you know she will be using your fine chisels to open paintcans.

Or perhaps she already has??

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

<---------------- silently rejoices that he is not married and therefore does not have to deal with such stressful situations.

It is not religious persecution for an informed person to expose publicly a certain religion as being false, thus allowing persons to see the difference between false religion and true religion.
    WT 11/15/1963 page 688 paragraph 3

• Kismet
    Kismet

Expat:

I think it is an eye for an eye principle involved here.

Tonight state simply, "Honey since you played with my box I get to play with "

.... ummmm oops wrong forum. Nevermind

LOL

Kismet - wisely avoiding any 'tool' references as well

• ronin1
    ronin1

Hi:

This is Ronin 1.

Ok, I have been married for only eight (8) years but my husband and I have worked together on construction sites and he is a self-employed sub-contractor. He has many tools. I do not touch them, but he uses my tools sometimes. (Laugh) So I understand your need to have your tools left along.

Tell your wife with humor and laughter " honey, my tools are very tempermental. They like to stay in their places until I move them. My tools get mad at me and act like they do not want to work if they are moved by anyone but me. I mean, my screw drivers, my saws, my cordless guns, my bits, my hammers-they seem to buckle and not work when someone else moves them.Somehow, when they are all mixed up they seem to thrive on working well for me on my jobs and projects. But I really thank you and appreciate your tidiness."

How's that response?

Ronin1

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

lol expat! too funny. i learned at a very young age not to mess with a man's toolbox but my pops always let play with his tools.. only me though. i think since i was his last kid (of 3 girls) he was trying to make me a bit of a boy and i think he succeeded a little

outlaw, good thinking

let me dream inside you

• SumnerSloan
    SumnerSloan

You wife cleaned your tool box??? I've heard of clean freaks, but this takes the cake!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit