by Watchtower-Free 29 Replies latest social humour

• EndofMysteries
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

LOL!!!

DD

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

I just saw this dubstep remix version, I was tearing up from laughing so hard hahaha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4MQm2oKnVM

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

WT doesn't want the blind to masterbate either...but for them it's too late.

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

I seem to remember a brother in the 70's that seemed to enjoy using that masturbation gesture. Every time he made a point, without fail, he gestured as if he was masturbating. All in the congreation wanted to tell this guy to stop it, but, it was his artistic expression...kind of like a Michael Jackson thing.

• LogCon
    LogCon

m

• DuvanMuvan
    DuvanMuvan

I saw this for the first time on collegehumor, i couldn't stop laughing after I found out it was real

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

What is hysterical too is all the JW comments when it was first posted saying it was a bad joke and apostates and how disgusting it was. I would have loved to see their faces when they found out it wasn't fake and it was from their faithless and reckless master.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

somebody posted the link on page 1 but which of the 20 videos on that page contains this clip? I'm guessing the one about being clean or fornication?

• Bella15
    Bella15

you know I found it weird the mix of old guy and teenager ... This video is a recreational video for pedophiles in thAt corporation and other dirty men, even the aspect of the young boy resembles a lot of the profile of young boys used sistematically for pedos purposes Where sex boy slaves are provided.

Telling you people the psyche of old dirty pedophile men of that corporation comes out that video subliminally.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit