Jehovah just wants the Deaf to stop Masturbating

by Watchtower-Free 29 Replies latest social humour

• Watchtower-Free
  • frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

The jehovah hates it when you rub your genitalia video has got to be the dumbest video ever made. Yes the Governing Body are full of surprises when it comes to being stupid. 2nd on the list is Jehovah's gets jealous over Sparlock type toys. I wonder when they are going to ban Betsywetsy dolls because it makes jehovah sad to see a doll pee :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betsy_Wetsy

This Video is so pathetic that It makes CT Russell's last weeks of living out his fanacy of being The Faithfull Steward look as pathetic:Yes this delusion of being a an imaginary Faithful Slave of God brings with it the duty to warn people of the most trivial of matters that make the chief Deity sad, jealous, or resentful and that my friends can lead someone to do some pretty stupid shit.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Taze_Russell

Russell's health had become increasingly poor in the last three years leading up to his death. During his final ministerial tour of the western and southwestern United States he became increasingly ill with cystitis , [53] but ignored advice to abandon the tour. He suffered severe chills during his last week, and at times had to be held in position in bed to prevent suffocation. He was forced to deliver some of his Bible discourses sitting in a chair, and on a few occasions his voice was so weak as to be barely audible. [54] Russell, aged 64 died on October 31, 1916, near Pampa, Texas , while returning to Brooklyn by train. [53] [55] [56] [57] [58] [59] An associate of Russell's stated that at age 64 his body was more worn out than that of his father who died at age 89. [60] He was buried in Rosemont United Cemetery, Pittsburgh. The gravesite ( vide coordinates above) is marked by a headstone, nearby stands a 7-foot-tall (2.1 m) pyramid memorial erected by the Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society in 1921. [61] [62]

• AlphaMan
    AlphaMan

I often say the Jehovah Witness religion is full of dysfunctional people who do not know how to make normal decisions, or that due to the things they do that normal people view them as being weirdos.

WTS Video Production Dept: How about we take some donation money and make a sign language video to discourage deaf brothers from masturbating? We can even have the featured brothers doing graphic charade hand gestures & facial expressions.

JW Governing Body: We just love this idea.

This cult never ceases to amaze me.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

BTW the video has done a decent job on the rhythm. I imagine some real good editing on these video can make them viral and spread the 'good news' that jehovah hates it when deaf people masterbate and so must be warned lest they perish at the worlds end.

• bigmac
    bigmac

the main problem is--they cant hear who's coming.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I wonder what Sigmund Freud or Carl Jung would make of this video forbidding deaf people to masterbate, the Governing Body are definately repressing a lot of sexual desire using the Jehovah don't like this or that sad face projection, and causing intense denial of sexual feelings they have, I bet some members of the Governing Body actually got their rocks off on making that video. I'm no expert on these things but I'm sure to an expert the making of this video gives a lot of clues to what type of sexual things are going on in the psyche of the highly repressed Governing Body caught up in a persona they made up about themselves and not in touch with reality but with some mythical slave taking over all the masters belongings because he's so faithful.

• pixel
    pixel

Quick question: That's how you say "masturbating" in ASL for real?

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Pix,

Quick question: That's how you say "masturbating" in ASL for real?

Nah it looks like these were hand jestures of a more lewd design perhaps even chosen directly by the Governing Body in a tryout in which many male signers got to audition. The ones that rang the GBs bells got the parts. Notice how young and good looking these guys are. WHy not just choose some old guy like themselves to do the signing?

• pixel
    pixel

Thanks frankiespeakin.

It will be interesting to know if they have a sign or the just use the ABC's.

• NVR2L8
    NVR2L8

It's for real...and good translation include facial expressions. If masturbating was acceptable for the JWs the translator would smile warmly while signing the word, but since it is considered bad, he frowns in disgust.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit