Aah sweet rebellion.

by Captain Blithering 26 Replies latest social humour

• steve2
    steve2

That's fantastic for starters. However, I have now lifted the bar to be impressed:

From henceforth, the award of most rebellious poster will only be considered if these conditions are met:

• Must have full-faced beard
    • On the platform, must simultaneously post apostate messages on i-pad and read out the Watchtower paragraphns
    • Must selectively change the words in the Watchtower Study (start out small such as replacing "the" where they have written "a" and gradually over the weeks, altering entire sentences so they read the opposite of the original message).

• KateWild
    KateWild

Hey what about us girlies Steve2. We can be rebellious too. I am df'd and going to visit a cong posing as a reg pioneer, and participate like a trooper. Can I have 100 points for my audacity please.

Kate xx

• steve2
    steve2

Hey what about us girlies Steve2. We can be rebellious too. I am df'd and going to visit a cong posing as a reg pioneer, and participate like a trooper. Can I have 100 points for my audacity please.

Wow! You deserve the award Kate! Don't they ask for id though - such as your home congregation etc? Way to go!

• Captain Blithering
    Captain Blithering

Cheers Kate, tbh I was doing all that BEFORE I learned ttaatttt so I'm gonna have to pull out all the stops now.. I've kinda got an exit plan (long term), but some interesting developments may suddenly warrant a new thread.... I'll type one when I'm at an actual pc, not in the bath on my phone!

• cantleave
    cantleave

I managed to get all of Pink Floyd's studio albums into a talk once.

• Captain Blithering
    Captain Blithering

Regarding the girlies, there's a couple of em in our town with serious amounts of billygoat chin hair..

• Captain Blithering
    Captain Blithering

HhahaaaahaAHhHaaa that's brilliant Cantleave! Our WT study conductor is a mate, he often works wordplay into the WT, he dared me to make some puns on Sunday but I was too nervous posting on here in full view!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit