In Response to a Dare from Besty, Dagney and Aude

by DNCall 11 Replies latest jw experiences

• DNCall
    DNCall

http://s1123.photobucket.com/user/DNCall/media/photo.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

Besty made a business trip to California last week. Naturally, I had to get together with him. Sweet Pea had to stay in Old Blighty, to keep the home fires burning (whatever that means). WhoKnows had a headache (. . . boy, she gets a lot of those). To fill our need for female companionship, Dagney and Aude Sapere stepped up to the plate.

The attached photo memorializes our get-together at the Hermosa Beach Pier. I am not indicating who is who, in order to protect our heavily guarded anonymity. It was snapped by a local meth-head.

As you can see, the gathering was a sedate affair, wherein we discussed global warming, slimboyfat and the reemergence of the Anglo-American World Power under the leadership of Besty and yours truly.

From what I remember of the evening, there were multiple orders of multiple alcoholic beverages. Somehow, several cigars also found their way into the mix. Dagney seized upon the occasion to gift me with a John Coltrane CD that I don’t already own. Somehow it ended up in Besty’s possession and is now 5,437 miles away from its intended recipient. Send back what is rightfully mine!

• villagegirl
    villagegirl

Are you posting on the right site ?

What is that all about ?

• Skinnedsheep
  • Hortensia
    Hortensia

Sounds like a good time, glad you all could get together!

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

That was a fun evening! I was trying to figure out what was up with your 'mustache'. Oh! It's the cigar.

@VillageGirl - yes, this is the right sight. We had a quiet, unadvertised mini-apostafest last week. So far this is the only photo to surface - that I'm aware of. But I don't think this particular photo was taken by the meth-head. I think it was the 2nd volunteer that took this one. I say that because it's not blurry!

Good times! Thanks again~!! I hope WhoKnows and SweetPea can make it next time.

-Aude.

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

It is so nice to see your faces.

LoisLane

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

So besty took off with your cd? Ah, that or else his plotting to rule the free world must account for his enigmatic Mona Lisa smile.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Looks like you guys had fun!

• besty
    besty

ouch that was a good night....

PS Frank your CD is in Thousand Oaks - see facebook for details

• cantleave
    cantleave

Looks like a good time was had by all. I am back in LA in February........

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit