Help! I need to weigh my options

by ILoveTTATT 33 Replies latest jw friends

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Don't email. Don't txt. Don't do anything that provides a record.

Normal proceedure used to be a request from your new cong to send your card. Is this likely to have happened? If you don't know, don't kick any sleeping dogs to find out.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

I get the impression you are just young kids. How about this. Just go and bloody tell the old man and every one involved the truth. If it the real deal she will follow through. I know a very similar example to this where they both played these silly games, now both of them are out of the Borg and out of their marriage as well. So how dose that strike you.

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

I am in my mid twenties. She is a younger than me, but very mature.

Anyways...

I changed my cell phone number, and I am getting a phone-blocking service for the home phone, I plan to block all possible elder calls. If they want to get me, they will have to come and physically talk to me...

I am also thinking of calling a lawyer... just in case I need them to really back off and call "mother"

ILTTAT

• Wide Awake!
    Wide Awake!

Option2. You beat the JW's at their own game

• Meet with her father. Be apologetic and agree with everything he says. Don't argue. Whatever his concerns are agree with them and let him know that you are on it.
    • Start turning in time. Just count your time you spend on this site. If you are confronted about your "lack of visibility" just say that you are witnessing to friends.
    • Don't go out in field service. It's a waste of time.
    • Marry the girl.
    • Then do whatever you want.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit