my disassociation letter

by unstopableravens 49 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Ding
    Ding

Very good.

I hope at least one of them will think.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

gor and ding: me to i hope the elders and my wife wake up, untli than i hope to be patient with her.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

the elder text ma back and said if what in the letter has cause me to believe that jesus is God, he can not agree.

• DS211
    DS211

Great points unstoppable! Im going to use these points with my wife. Ive been a coward since i approached my wife and shocked the hell out of her but im getting increasingly tired of living a double life. I throw things out here and again which raises an eyebrow but then is quickly sublimated. How did you handle your wife at first when uou first had doubts?

DS

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

i told her, that i noticed a few verse were takin out of context, at first it was "just pray about it" the more she seen the more angry she would be with me. it has been a long journey up to this point. i regret not writing this letter earlier. but all of our situations are differnt. she is sad now, but not so much angry any more

• westiebilly11
    westiebilly11

keep it short..they will just shutdown after few paragraphs...but still a good letter...

• WinstonSmith
    WinstonSmith

Great work USR, I too was questioned about why I felt the need to send a letter and 'play by their rules' - the reailty is I decided to do it (like you) because that is what I needed to do in order to, in my mind, be 100% clear of these fools. And who knows, you may even make a little dent in the mental armour of one of them, which may lead to other things later. I emailed my letter to our COBE and at the same time pasted it in to a PM to all my JW friends on Facebook. That way they all knew the real reason and left no room for gossip once the announcement was made.

Good on ya mate, I hope you can move on with life and put this behind you. Mrs Smith's biggest concern when she realised I was wavering was that we would (thanks to the cult training) end up having to get a divorce and separating. Amazing what these guys do to a human brain. I assured her many times and showed through my actions that my love for her had not changed, just the things we believed. Eventually she came around and is now also 'out'. Reassure Mrs USR that your love for her is stronger than ever, in fact kick it into another gear and show her how this change in your life has made you more free and life-loving.

Great work, keep us updated :-)

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

westie: letter is already in, lol winston: i agree with you man, it was a must for me in my situation. im so glad how things turn out for you and your wife. i am trying to be very loving and patient with her. thanks for your comments bro

• Captain Obvious
    Captain Obvious

FREEDOM! Congratulations buddy

• DS211
    DS211

Winston im about to read about you haha starting 1984 tonight.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit