my disassociation letter

by unstopableravens 49 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Kojack57
    Kojack57

double post

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

kojack i dont know if im the man but it took everything i had to turn it in lol

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

i just text the elder i gave it to, to ask him what his thoughts were havnt head back yet. hmmm wonder if he read it.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

If you must send a DA letter, consider posting it to everone else in the congregation, and to everyone who is going to shun you after the announcement, a day before you send it to the Elders.

• leaving_quietly
    leaving_quietly

Can you state why you feel Michael is not Jesus? I've found both sides of the argument compelling, so I'm undecided on this issue, though I strongly lean toward him not being. It makes no sense that the entire book of Revelation names Christ by name EXCEPT in one verse. Sounds like a serously faulty argument. I'd love to be sure one way or the other just to add it to my growing list of things.

Totally enjoyed the letter. Saved it aside for when I have more time to digest it.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

black sheep: already sent buddy elder has it.:)

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

leaving: i will give up a brief few points, if you wish to talk more i would love it. point 1) jude 9 micheal would not rebuke satan. if micheal pre jesus coming to earth would not rebuke but left that to "God" why did jesus rebuke satan/demons when he was on earth after he humbled himself?(mark 9:25) point 2 1 thes 4:16 say the voice of "an" archangel . showing there is more than one. same thing in danail when t says one of the formost princes. point 3) jesus is not an angel(heb 1:5,6) heb 2:5-8)

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

How is your wife treating you and handling that fact your quiting and becoming a christian??

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

crazey: she is very upset, but i think she repsects the fact that i know why i believe as i do. she use to be angry ,but that has not been an issue for a while. thanks for asking

• gorgia2
    gorgia2

unstopableravens,

Congratulations! As oubliette says - welcome to the rest of your life! The relief is huge, isn't it? I hope one day your wife follows you.

gorgia

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit