Most Irritating Thing About The Jw's

by integ 35 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• clarity
    clarity

Oh there are soooooooo many!

>

I was that 'witness' to some extent (forgive me will ya)

>

I am not df'd, so a certain 'sister' does acknowledge me at times,

but she speaks to me as if I were 3 yrs old ...hahaha..

in a higher sing songy kind of voice ...simple stupid words

that a 3yr old might understand ......hahah too funny!

>

and the USER thing..... so strange ...so many freeloaders,

they are nice to you before they get what they want & then.....

right back to indifferent & cold as ice! wtf

>

SMUG ..even sounds awful and most sure can be!

>

smug
    (smg)

adj. smugĀ·ger, smugĀ·gest Exhibiting or feeling great or offensive satisfaction with oneself or with one's situation; self-righteously complacent: "the smug look of a toad breakfasting on fat marsh flies" (William Pearson

clarity

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

I will add that what is irritating is that the belief that what people do matters.

The celebration of the holidays, the icons, blood transfusions, marrying one not a Witness, nationalism, the meetings and field service, as if those things matter to God.

There have been 10 billion people over these past 6000 years. To think that what one does or wears is important to the Almighty, is arrogant.

Then to think that people who do not please God will die at armageddon. What happens when one dies? That one is dead, unconscious. To focus one's conscious life on a time that one is not conscious on the hope of not being unconscious, does not make sense.

• fedup
    fedup

Most irritating....

The Watchtower created a nation of Judges.

They truly believe they have the right to decide who will live and who will die, who's evil and who's good. They believe with conviction that whatever they say, whether they say it in service or on stage, God will listen to them and execute their words.

I'm truly embarrassed to ever have been part of this

• Legacy
    Legacy

Hi,

What annoys me...Can't have any fun...Oh, they claim they have fun but it's tea parties, apple picking...all centered around food. Even when they use illustrations it's about food...

But what really irritates me is that they tell you what to do, live simply, don't go to college, don't buy things that you don't need. But has anybody ever been to a witness HOUSE...not apartment but house, Co-op or Condo....they have the very best & most of them are teachers & other types of professionals.They are do as I say not as I do.

&&&&& Can't have no fun.

Legacy

• jgnat
    jgnat

The meek inherit the earth, you know. That's gotta build a little smugness.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Most annoying

Their confidence in men while proclaiming their confidence is in scripture and somehow equating the two.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit