The college newspaper article from 1989 that got me kicked, at last

by Suraj Khan 23 Replies latest jw experiences

• Fernando
    Fernando

I thought that these days unbaptised persons cannot be D/F or D/A and you should be free to associate with your family if they choose to - they are safe and cannot be acted against?

Great article by the way.

And you probably have been spared many wasted years and possible horrors by such an early exit. Good on you.

What DATA-DOG said: "You were way too smart for the Eldubs of your KH. They fear you, and you don't need them."

• suavojr
    suavojr

"One master religion is like one master race" simply perfect!

I know you miss your family and many of us here can relate. Please consider that if they can only offer you conditional love then at the is not real love. This realization hurts but it is better to face reality than to live in a fake world.

Best wishes,

suavojr

• Suraj Khan
    Suraj Khan

Rebel - I think closure, to me, would mean that my older brother was finally held accountable for selling me out to gain favor. In a greater sense, closure would be having this cult admit it made mistakes - and for that admission to finally open my family's eyes to the damage this cult can do.

In short, pipe dreams. The elders have no reason to admit wrongdoing. The WTBTS will never admit wrongdoing. There's nothing in it for them and 130 years of past history that tells me they'll use any contact as an overture to heap more guilt and blame on me.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Your brother really proved your point. Sometimes it sucks to be right.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit