Vinyl words printed for back of my car should say??

by RayPublisher 27 Replies latest social humour

• Kojack57
    Kojack57

What also, would be Awesome is to have a T-Shirt made up that says BUM WITNESS

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

What about...

Miracle Wheat, it's not just for breakfast anymore..

Don't TAZE me bro!!

I wrassled Leo Greenlees, and won!

DD

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

@ Torn Apart - Yep it is their biggest nightmare lol good call!

@ Kojack57 - "I'am going to get one that has the boy pissing on the Watchtower symbol"

That's PRICELESS I love it!

(It's Calvin BTW from the comic strip Calvin and Hobbes)

• SanLuisObispoTruthSeeker
    SanLuisObispoTruthSeeker

Eric, what could you put on your car that will not give the JWs "plausible deniability"?

"I was a affiliated with the United Nations without knowing it, Watchtower joined the United Nations from 1990 to 2001 until exposed!"

Racist Watchtower or Incompetence? Why did the Watchtower let the Mexican Witnesses join the military and force the African Sisters to endure torture over a card? What's the worse sin, joining the Military with bribes or buying a political card? Are the Black brothers worth less in the eye of the Watchtower, why did the Watchtower allow the Mexicans to avoid persecution and let the black sisters get rapped? That one makes me mad as Hell!

Do you know where your elder body is? Greeks spied on with video cameras and arrested by Greek Courts for illegal actions.

Ask me about 1799 A.D., 1874 A.D. 1896 A.D. 1914 A.D. 1925 A.D. 1925 A.D.

Jesus did not die for you, the Watchtower say's he died for the Governing Body and 144,000 other chaps.

Jehovah's Witnesses don't believe Jesus is the Mediator "Quote" Watchtower Magazines denying Jesus is Mediator and other rubbish they teach.

Quote old Watchtower Magazines (1968 on Education), "JWs don't have to think, we do their Bible Research so they don't have to check to see if what we speak is the truth or a lie!

Something that will make a person think. "Did you feel your Congregation was the most loving group of people you ever meet?"

"JWs say they will die for you but most JWs avoid talking to their own members and allow their elderly to die alone!

JWs teach a New Gospel, let me prove it to you!

• Splash
    Splash

"The year 1925 is a date definitely and clearly marked in Scriptures, even more clearly than that of 1914." (WT 1924, p. 211)

"Millions now living will never die." Will you fall for that a second time?

"New Scrolls" is not in the Bible - Rev 20:12

"If the Watchtower is from God, why does it keep changing the teachings?" ( WT 2012 15/06 p.28 para 11)

Ask a Jehovah's Witness to explain the word "generation" - Mt 24:34

Brooklyn Bethel: $1Billion in property sales but they still ask for your money.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

I like this ---- "Former JW elder on board... ask me how I got out!"

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Jehovah's Witnesses Lie and "Lie" too. Ask me to explain Theocratic Warfare Strategy. (If you are up to explaining to the public when people ask you on the spot)

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Google Theocratic Warfare Strategy

• suavojr
    suavojr

"JW's have a bible that is women proof"

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Think for yourself!
    Google "Jehovah's Witnesses" and Don't be Afraid to Read it All!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit