Anyone know of any witnesses that concealed carry to meetings?

by LogCon 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

In Northern California a P.O. who worked as a State Fire arson investigator caried a loaded shotgun in his Pick up that he parked at the hall.

A few of Silicon Valley Elders( aka: servants) (cops) wore guns under jackets while on the platform in the 60s,70s, early 80s.

An ex-cop brother with a ccw was used as a "bodyguard" to make bank deposits for San Francisco Cow Palace conventions in the 90s.

In the late 40s the Bethel factory night watchman had a .38.

The whole concept of "concealed" = you shouldn't know who does or doesn't. :)

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

Wish people would speak proper English when they start a thread.

• LogCon
    LogCon

yadda yadda 2 said "Wish people would speak proper English when they start a thread."

Did you really mean to say, " I wish people would speak proper English when they start a thread ?"

I agree with what Archie Bunker stated, " Anyone that can't speak poifect English ought to be de-exportated right out of this here country."

That's the Untied States of course.

• cantleave
    cantleave

I am so glad I do not live in country where it is felt carrying weapons is a good thing.

• gingerbread
    gingerbread

I have a good one.

We used to be with a cong. in a very rural, mountainous area in New England. One older fella that I really liked confided in me one day that he packed heat in his book bag when out in field service. He had returned this town (his hometown) about five years previous. While he was living in another part of the country he studied and became a JW.

He carried a pistol because he was scared when he was out in service. When he was a young man he was a tough guy. In fact he was a BAD guy - heavy drinker, bar fighter, messed with other men's wives, arrested more that once, gambler....

A couple of elders knew he carried but told him to keep it quiet.

ginger

• TOTH
    TOTH

My wife's uncle...Count DRUNKula. As both a bad jw and now a hypocritical good one carries a .357 magnum revolver AND a boot dagger in his cowboy boot. When I attended I carried a pistol too. LOL

• Violia
    Violia

Archie Bunker on Gun Control ( note the ending , the stick ups and sky jackings lol)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLjNJI54GMM

• governingboobbie
    governingboobbie

Only in America would such a question even be asked.

• anonymouz
    anonymouz

The apostle Peter sometimes stashed a sword when Christ was on earth. Just in case. Had it been today, Malchus wouldn't have gotten off with an ear replacement. Jesus would have had to do a ressurection, or a few at that time.

But Christ told Peter the truth regarding swords.

• greenhornet
    greenhornet

Oh boy another tread about guns. I will be going to a memoreal of an old freind at the local Kingdom Hall. I will have my Ruger SR9 with me.

My wife and I carry all the time. My wife came in on an armed robery of a donut shop about a year ago. She was forced to hold the 2 men at bay with her pistol. They had 2 large knifes and even cut the lady in the hand. My wife said it was the longest 5 min she had to wait in here life. The cops came and she was given all the donuts she wanted. The 2 punks were shipped of to jail forever because is was ther 3rd strike.

So I will ask Wach tower what is wrong with carying a gun?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit