Maybe I'm the bad guy after all

by braincleaned 44 Replies latest jw experiences

• Simon
    Simon

Sometimes it's good to talk with people who understand, other times it reminds us of everything we have been hurt by and it's better to take a break and distance ourselves from the things that cause the recall.

While we try to be understanding of people's emotional state we really don't need a lot of expletives and 'trying to get booted' isn't really going to help you.

You sound like you may do well to have a step back and take a break. Don't let anyone tell you that you HAVE to be doing things, contributing, anything. Do what works for you.

• braincleaned
    braincleaned

I agree... need a break. My personal issues are clouding my judgement... Thanks.

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

I do hope you come back, Vince. I like the way you sort things out and express yourself. I know I have felt frustration with family or friends when I have not been heard. I can imagine it must be very difficult for you to have 3 women in your life that you would like to speak with and freely express but are having to stifle your words in order to keep the relationship between you, your mom and sister and your ex wife.

As for people here, on JWN, some are smart, some are smart asses. There are trolls, some ARE funny and some mean spirited. There are many who wear their hearts on their sleeves. Some are sticklers and others are ticklers. There are newbies and don't be's. There's a wide range of people and personalities. You can pick and choose who you want to participate with or don't.

You don't necessarily need to answer every inquiry if someone disagrees or is trying to heckle you. But, that is up to you.

It doesn't have to be all or nothing!

Hope to see you again, here or there, Vince.

• Satanus
    Satanus

No matter what you do, you will always be the bad guy to somebody. I don't mind that all my jw relatives, all my jw xfriends and jws i worked w think that i'm the bad guy. I do miss some of them, though. Dffing is permanent, more or less. Its something to think about before you get yourself dffed.

S

• Splash
    Splash

The grieving process, all over again.

Splash.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit