Maybe I'm the bad guy after all

by braincleaned 44 Replies latest jw experiences

• zound
    zound

I enjoyed some of your posts - a rational mind is always appreciated, and some humor.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I'm sorry you feel so badly right now. Take a break if you need it. Leave entirely if you need it. Come back if you like. I hope you feel better soon, and get some stress out of your life. As for your family, might as well try to learn detachment. Sadly, the true believers in the wtbts are like little hamsters just running around and around inside a plastic wheel.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Yes you will eventually get booted off for swearing, it isn't necessary at all to prove a point.

It shows a bit of intellectual immaturity as well.

The moderators and the owner, try to keep the discussion peaceful, thats why.....

Posting Guidelines

To ensure all users feel safe and keen to participate, please avoid:

1. Insulting, threatening or provoking language
    2. Inciting hatred on the basis of race, religion, gender, nationality or sexuality or other personal characteristic.
    3. Swearing, using hate-speech or making obscene or vulgar comments.

• braincleaned
    braincleaned

Then I shall leave.

About what you said, that " It shows a bit of intellectual immaturity as well", well I must disagree.
    Here's a video that I love and adhere to:

* it isn't necessary at all to prove a point? See Fry's comment on that, my friend! LOL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_osQvkeNRM

• braincleaned
    braincleaned

Correction... I will not leave. I will get booted out eventually.

• Comatose
    Comatose

Hope you hang around. We all have really bad spots mate. Ignore the turds and enjoy the good ones On here. Hang in there please.

Do what's best for you... But we do listen so if others won't use us to vent. Tell us about when they won't listen.

• clarity
    clarity

Omg I never knew Fry was so funny... very Monty Pythonish!

>

So Vince, I was shocked just a little, when you said

"but I don't give a flying fuck!" and I thought yo......

......oh .....wait ... I wonder just what that would be like!

clarity

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

Hi Braincleaned, i am enjoying using profanity in my life sometimes, after realizing TTATT - and realizing that I own my life, and I can say whatever I please, whenever I feel like it.

This morning, a Sunday, I was in the basement when i heard the upstairs doorbell. I went out and raised the garage door, peered out and saw two people who looked just like jw's, a man and a woman. I didn't recognize either one of them. As they began to come down the stairs, the woman said, "Good morning, we're sorry to bother you," and I said good morning - then pushed the garage door button to close it. I went in the house door, slamming it so they could hear that I had gone into the house.

I've never done that before! It felt great. I thought, by what gall do these assholes show up at my door unannounced on a Sunday morning. Why should I feel as though I'M doing something wrong - THEY are the ones who are out of line. I don't care what they think! I don't have to talk to them just because they show up at my house!!!

So that's my little progress - I'm coming along.

I enjoy your posts, seeing how you think about things. I hope you stick around.

• crmsicl
    crmsicl

“Gramps always says people only swear because their vocabulary is limited...In certain trying circumstances, urgent circumstances, desperate circumstances, profanity furnishes a relief denied even to prayer.”
    Cherise Sinclair , Hour of the Lion

I didn't read this book but I thought the quote was pretty good.

• Gypsy Sam
    Gypsy Sam

I enjoy your posts. Take a break. Set timer limits for online activities if you need to. If I feel I'm getting too absorbed in this forum or Facebook, I step up my volunteer activities or exercise more. Joining a book club has been a huge help, too. Yoga and tea help. :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit