Maybe I'm the bad guy after all

by braincleaned 44 Replies latest jw experiences

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Vince I'm so sorry. I was really angry to hear how you were treated by insulting pm etc. Feel really ashamed to be on this board sometimes. Wish you wouldn't go, you're such a nice guy but you must look after yourself. Feel a bit sickened actually that an intelligent sensitive professional artist gets treated so badly, so sorry,

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Ooh, wasnt aware of abusive Pms, then fuck em all I say... take a breather and come back, as said already you DO have a lot to offer.

• KateWild
    KateWild

There is nothing that triggers my bipolarism more than all this shit.-braincleaned

I like your posts, but you know what triggers you. Ihope you come back soon.

Kate xx

• braincleaned
    braincleaned

Thank you all. :)

I will just take a break... I need a long one. I'm doing the same with my Facebook.
    Taking care of things...

:)

• cofty
    cofty

Be strong, save your energy for the important things.

Wishing you well Vince.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

hey man, i hope things calm down and you get some peace, though we disaggree and alot i enjoy talking with you. hope you come back soon

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

Bipolarism is no joke - Please take care of yourself and avoid stressing situations. This forum can be a source of stress, so protect yourself

Eden

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

Lots of good advice. Take a break. I think you are more liked here than you realize. Everyone here can be a pain in the ass from time to time. I’ve struggled, but learned to ignore what/who I don’t like. I’m sure it goes both ways with me and my posts. Don’t go for good, just take a break. Best of luck.

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

Look after yourself and be kind to yourself and your family. We are here for you when you want to come back. This is a great forum for helping brain-clean the Watchtower's muck out of your head. It's a process that can take years, so go easy on yourself and try to avoid taking extreme positions at this stage of your awakening.

• Bruja-del-Sol
    Bruja-del-Sol

Hey Vince,

I wish you well and hope to see you back again here. Really like your posts! And I think I understand the feeling about forums... been on a lot of forums, but sometimes it's hard to stay detached and don't take things personal.

But in fact all it is, is just blacks signs on a white screen... the emotions triggered are inside of ourselves... And that's the only thing that matters: taking care of our own 'inner world', giving it the time and space to heal. Everything that happens outside can only have an impact if we allow it to. Some people get scared of a spider, but lots of people don't have that fear. What makes the scared people scared? The spider? NO, it's their own fears, thoughts, memories, anything coming from their own minds! The spider has nothing to do with it.

Same goes for anything and everything in our lives that seem to come from outside of us and hurt us.

That's what I've learned the last decade... change your inner world, then your outer world will change along!

But don't take my word for it, if it resonates with you just give it a try. If it doesn't, then just ignore me

With love ,

Bruja

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit