YOU ARE DOING A GOOD JOB!

by abiather 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Abiather (you presumptuous JW twit),

GOOD FOR YOU! IT IS GREAT THAT YOU ARE HERE!

Here's how YOU can improve your standing in the XJW community: remember that NONE of us are here to fulfill Your needs or desires or live up to your "thoughtfully worked out" standards.

We HAVE NOT been prayerfully awaiting YOUR arrival here. Each INDIVIDUAL here has their own story and their own reason for being here.

You may be AMAZED to learn that NONE of these individuals was waiting for YOU to show up and tell them how they can IMPROVE themselves.

You can be more ELEGANT if you keep this thought in mind: Everyday, the Universe provides THOUSANDS of opportunities for you to SHUT UP. When you are inclined to offer a left-handed compliment with advice about how the reader can further improve themselves, take advantage of THAT opportunity to SHUT UP.

Other than that, it will be perfectly wonderful having you here (at last!) to guide us out of gloomy darkness and into YOUR dazzling light.

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

Cripes, that's an unnecessarily harsh welcome to someone's first post Nathan Natas.

• scary21
    scary21

A big welcome to you !!! I wish all JW's would think like you. If they did, I bet people here would not be as angry with them. How do you feel about the blood doctrine ? Shunning and blood are two of the top things that cause people to be angry. I would be angry too if I lost my family. Or a loved one died from no blood .

Sherry

• clarity
    clarity

OOOh Nathan ouch! Must be a friend of yours?

<

So anyway, Abiather welcome to this lovely place, it

is NOT a KH ..... please express yourself pretty much

anyway you want!

>

Nice intro, we look forward to seeing more.

clarity

• clarity
    clarity

A big welcome to you too Loveyourneighbor , lots to learn

on here ..... enjoy the journey!

>

"So glad to know I am not alone... Because it really feels that way sometimes"

>

We know how you feel

clarity

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

abiather, Welcome and thanks for your observations and comments!

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
  • Kojack57
    Kojack57

Welcome!!

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

I appreciate hearing from you Ablather . Your posts should be interesting. I look forward to reading more from you.

LoisLane

• anonymouz
    anonymouz

Yes Bethel is the apostasy JWs know about in the case of others, but not in Bethel's. Clearly then adverse judgment applies to everyone else, mercy applies only to JWs. But not even that, it is not mercy at JWville, none is shown, and it is under Bethel's new version of "deserved kindness" based on performance merit, visuals and employee manual quotes.

Thus something is terribly wrong at Bethel, just as at Jerusalem on two occassions of prophecy turning to history of divine judgment. And like blind Jerusalem, JWs see clearly a delusion causing systemic JW blindness as the pattern repeats like so many other times in human history.

And the new pharisees of the Bethel synagogue are the main blind leaders, leading JWs into a spirital pit. That repeats as well. In principle even the prophecies are repeating. (Isa1-5; 2Thess2:1-4. Zech3:1-3; Cor11:13-15)

JWs also repeat, but in unique form, the organized ignorance of the true reality of the UN NGO decomposing camel feasting Bethel, applying a well tuned elder body pinky scan upon the congreagtional membrane of "spiritual cleaness" to detect all species of JW gnat at that level of distraction, while the central osmosis of organizational and UN idols festering at the Bethel core imbibe the whole JW "body" with spiritual toxicity. (Rev8:10-11).

Now how can a construct of that effectiveness of blindness on one end, and world notoriety on the other, simply spontaneously develop while the leaders are all multi-millionaires in funds as easily covertly accessible as was the UN NGO dedications itself. Meaning the main engineers are getting paid very well to keep the core illusion funding their work. Meaning this is no accident, there is a multitude of evidence of intelligent rather than random "design".

And worse, things will continue to devolve within the Bethel sand castle. And by that things will get worse in congregations as just a veneer for a lawless distribution that many freelance predators are now taking advantage of due to lack of any true spiritual protection. In short order the apparent sheep farm, is actually a sheep slaughterhouse. The "organization" of salvation is actually a JW deathtrap. The Watchtower is an abandoned mineshaft. Awake! is asleep in deep coma, even dead. Elders are spiritual infants and GB clones. The "preaching work" in blowback form on the web now stumbles more people out and away from God, Christ and the Bible, than it brings into "the truth". The GB are high priests of the main UN NGO wildbeast "mystery religion" JW extended worship system at the inner demon sanctum of Bethel's pantheon of organizational idols. "New light" is a blackhole even devouring the classic basis of the JW "belief" system. "Old light" of core JW basis of existence is now apostasy with Russell, Rutherford, Knorr and Franz as the main "misled ones", etc...

The list could go on and on.

But at the JW echoe chamber of the past, everything is just fine. And now "apostates" are more Jehovah's and Christ's witnesses than even JWs. Thus the transformation (2Cor11:13-15) is not just complete on individuals but also upon the Bethel collective "superfine apostle" body. And it is the world exposing it, not JWs.

Very strange, and in no way can such a development not be foretold, yet covered up by Bethel in the process. (Dan11:30-35; 2Thess2:1-4; 1Pet4:17; Dan8:11-14).

Bethel covers up the very prophecies foretelling their activities of today, while they are fulfilling them. Strange indeed; (Isa28; 28:21).

Now how can Bethel repeating everything somehow avoid divine judgment repeating as well to finish this picture?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit