I am giving a Public Talk

by cantleave 20 Replies latest jw friends

• 88JM
    88JM

Milan is a wonderful city - I was there last December. The parking gets a little crazy on the edge of where the congestion charge starts though.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

will you be working on "repitition for emphasis?"

• cantleave
    cantleave

Hi Excellency - no I don't. We have distributor in SA only.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Jooky - Repetition for emphasis was my last work on, this time its all about Pitch, Pace and Power!

• cantleave
    cantleave

Me in action!

• KateWild
    KateWild

Look's like you are enjoying your Holiday in Milan. The wife and kids are welcome to join me on a holiday the next time work whisks you away. love Sam xx

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

After I have eaten porridge, and eventually extrude it, it has a peculiar viscosity !

Much more fun doing that kind of Public Talk, as above, I bet, Cantleave, rather than the dry WT ones, no viscosity there !

• cantleave
    cantleave

Holiday my ass!!!!! Although the food was rather good - look at this white truffle

• KateWild
    KateWild

Holiday my ass!!!!!-cantleave

Blah Blah, the posh restaurant says it all. It was a holiday, masquerading as work. Us wives know these things, showing pics doesn't help you case.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Blah Blah, the posh restaurant says it all. It was a holiday, masquerading as work.

Kate - my life is hard, I am in Athens next week. I will send you a picture of the parthenon......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit