Goodbye JWD/JWN (my last post)

by slimboyfat 406 Replies latest jw friends

• Earnest
    Earnest

Farkel, to what do you take exception?

I listed some of the original thinkers and scholars who have graced this board, who have caused me to think outside the box, but who are no longer here. And I miss them.

As far as I am concerned SBF has shown the same originality of thought and love of truth and I will miss his presence here too. He actually reminds me a lot of Onacruse but without his "demons".

You are not one of the dearly departed so you did not make the list. Further, you were rude about SBF so I wouldn't have included you despite your self-confessed genius.

• Captain Blithering
    Captain Blithering

I think I saw sbf working in the local chip shop with elvis and Lord Lucan . . .

• dycerulz
    dycerulz

First post here but felt it was needed. SBF I don't know you. I have left and have been gone for the last few months. Since April of this year if I'm not mistaken. What made me leave is the exact reasons I would never go back.

Generations

Blood

Birthdays

The slave

The never ending new Light always received.

I can go on and on. Many find reasons to go back. Family seems to be the reason most stay or live double lives. While I do wish you well, I also hope you don't waste the rest of your life following an organization that has been proven false by many. I remember being told that I may not make it to 40 years old and that my wife and I will walk right into the new system. Ive been an active witness since I was 15. I've been in for over 20 years and now, felt as if I've wasted so much of my life. So much of my children's lives. You only have one life.

When the year 2050 hits and they are still talking about the end is just around the corner, thats another 37 years that have gone by where you lived for someone else or followed the direction of someone else instead of yourself. This is what I was also told in the very beginning. If you find one thing wrong in any religion, then it's false religion. They would point fingers at others while not admitting they were wrong, they would just call it new light. New understanding. I wish I knew then what I know now! I would have never answered the door or said no Thank you if I opened.

Anyway, I guess this may be his exit and my entrance. Take care SBF, I have enjoyed your posts.

• Terry
    Terry

Farkel not only knew everybody worth knowing--he knows where all the bodies are buried, too!

There should be some kind of Internet Law demanding our favorite old time posters return once a year and titillate

us with their perspicacity and the Sundance Kid.

• Comatose
    Comatose

Welcome dycerulz! Nice to have you.

Farkel nice to see you on here again. When I first joined I read a lot of your posts.

I hope Leolaia is well. Wish I could meet her or him?

• Satanus
    Satanus

He may find less assholeness there than he has found here. Just sayin. In the kinghall, they at least pretend to be nice;)

S

• Satanus
    Satanus

Hi, Farkel, king of the name droppers.

S, one of the nobodys

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

I don't think this post was genuine.... something doesn'y add up...

• dozy
    dozy

any news on Slim? I miss him really - I know he wasn't everyone's cup of tea but he was a very articulate poster.

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

welcome dycerulz, always happy to see someone coming out of the darkness into the light, life is way too short

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit