Apostates with websites must have thick skin...

by ILoveTTATT 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Terry
    Terry

If you remain the only Adult in the room, it shines a very bright light on fanaticism, close-mindedness and petty blame-gaming.

The Jehovah's Witness exposed for their many crimes against humanity have only one weapon: SHRILL self-righteous ad hominem.

Any sensible reader who is neutral can spot the phony and the fanatic in about five seconds.

Remember, you be the patient Adult in the room.

Let the fulminating hobgoblins bellow their bellicose blather for all the good it will do them.

Name-calling is not the same as presenting a factual argument with evidence.

Simply ask, "What evidence do you present and what is the source?" That will shut them the hell up.

This is the average Jehovah's Witness posting on an Apostate site:

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Braincleaned wrote: Today's new light is tomorrow's apostasy.

Actually... I often believe it's the other way around:

Today's apostacy is tomorrow's new light.

I've seen it happen numerous times.

-Aude.

• clarity
    clarity

Wowzers ...I'm so impressed with what you are doing ILoveTTATT

>

Don't change a thing, unless you can feel, it has stopped being helpful!

clarity

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

You are gonna cop a lot of irrational, mindless hate. I copped the same thing on my page just by putting up wt quotes, things from jw.org like lot's wife graphically dying, and quotes on the divine name n early church from wiki. You post something correct and properly referenced, but it's a challenge to a fanatic's beliefs so you cop a mouthful about what an 'apostate' you are. I've lost dozens of friends this way. You can't reason with them because if you do you look more like an apostate in their eyes. It's good how you keep the focus specifically on the literature without being drawn into inane arguments with these irrational types.

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

Yep I've been getting way more of these Militant JW commenters on my blog and my YT channel...

Most of the time they are ass-clowns and lamers but everyone once in awhile they will say something really meant that gets me ticked off and I have to stop and consider the source- We have to rememeber they are cult-controlled by the WT "Slave"-masters!

• suavojr
    suavojr

The number one reason you should keep doing this, is because of people like the JW that said:

- I am grateful for your efforts to translate these jewels. I have been a Witness 43 years and have never seen this info before.

The spanish JW's have no idea of all the crazy things they used to teach and believe. 43 years running blind. This will help a few wake up!

• Watkins
    Watkins

you betcha - there's nothing more damaging to a jw's belief in the wt than the wt's own literature... and their blatant history revisionism. facts are facts!

way to go, IloveTTATT - hang in there. they're showing their true colors to everyone who visits your fb page... they cain't hep it.

watkins

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Hi ILoveTTATT, IMHO keep on posting what you feel you should, write from your heart, and do not devulge your personal identity.

Also, I feel that you need to be able to answer "Spiritually Strong" (non-thinking) JWs who ask you what is your objective for posting "Old Light". You could ask them a pithy question like Jesus Christ asked the chief priests of the temple in Mt 21:23-27 and whether they are a member of the GB. Although I don't have a pithy response, how would a "Spiritually Strong" (non-thinking) JW respond to the following:

I'm a JW who believes that Jehovah gave me a brain to study the scriptures and Watchtower publications like the Bereans in Acts 17:11 to discover what Jehovah wants me to do. Are you Jehovah or a member of the Watchtower GB? If you have no authority over me or other readers of this FB page, then allow us to use our brains to critically think for ourselves instead of being afraid to confront people like you who want to control how we think.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• Island Man
    Island Man

ILoveTTATT, here's a nice old Watchtower quote for your page:

"If we were following a man undoubtedly it would be different with us; undoubtedly one human idea would contradict another and that which was light one or two or six years ago would be regarded as darkness now: But with God there is no variableness, neither shadow of turning, and so it is with truth; any knowledge or light coming from God must be like its author. A new view of truth never can contradict a former truth. New light never extinguishes older light, but adds to it. If you were lighting up a building containing seven gas jets you would not extinguish one every time you lighted another, but would add one light to another and they would be in harmony and thus give increase of light. So is it with the light of truth; the true increase is by adding to, not by substituting one for another." - Watchtower Feb. 1, 1881, Reprints p. 188

• Faithful Witness
    Faithful Witness

I see this surgence of JWs posting to these sites and facebook pages, as a very good sign. People are thinking, and they MUST know they are disobeying direct orders from the FDS, when they are engaging apostates in spiritual warfare.

The Internet is much bigger than the Watchtower! It is exciting to watch the tower crumbling, as we approach the end of THEIR system of things!

I admit, I do love drama, and I am a chronic pot-stirrer. It is energizing to watch the WTS and the JW apologists start lashing out like caged animals.

Keep up the good fight. No one has peace inside that organization. Maybe something you publish will cause someone to come out.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit