FROM Italy : The 10+1 Urgent Reforms.....to return the trust and honesty in your Organization

by LaFrancia 40 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• LaFrancia
    LaFrancia

the 1° Reform is started.

OK

• LaFrancia
    LaFrancia

Now , it takes another 10 reforms ,
    to make back the honesty of fashion, in the Jehovah's people.

THIS IS IT

THAT ALL

• DJS
    DJS

To use a biblical phrase, can a leopard change its spots? La Francia, the reforms you mention would make the Borg a kinder gentler borganization. It would also mean the Borg's leaders would have to give up a lot of power and control, which is the reason I do not believe it will occur. The only way, IMHO, that these reforms could occur is for the Borg to admit the entire generation/Armageddon/Paradise earth crap, I mean teachings, are bullshift.

• prologos
    prologos

La francia, il papa has just threatened the mafia 'cosa nostra? with the infernal hell. "-- you will not carry your sins into paradise--"

do you think they will repent?

do you think the wt will overcome it's inertia? if they dont even listen to the pope?

• DJS
    DJS

If the Borg's leaders continue to teach the imminence of the big A and everyone but Dubs being dstroyed during the slaughter, then their posture must be one of 'a sense of urgency' (didn't you get sick of hearing that?). If there truly is a sense of urgency (in their minds/teachings) and the Big A is right around the corner or imminent, they cannot possibly lighten the load and make any real reforms. Preaching MUST be a priority (really, counting hours isn't preaching the good news-they could do that a lot more effectively by purchasing their own tv station) and keeping the borganization 'clean' by removing/disciplining/controlling its members must be a priority. Because we are that close!!!

I simply cannot see any real reforms until they give up the reason for their existence up to this point. Not gonna happen.

• LaFrancia
    LaFrancia

DJS

OK i understand you.

The next 3 Reforms that will be made regarding the Regional Committees of Costruction,judicial committees (desfellowship..)and Circuit Overseer new arrangment.

The management of the Kingdom hall will be back in tha hands of the local congregation. The circuit Ov. will be selected by the local congregation and the branch will make the official appointment.

http://proclamatoreconsapevole.blogspot.it/2013/03/ministero-del-regno-13-marzo.html

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

What is crooked cannot be made straight. - Ecclesiasted 1:15

• DJS
    DJS

LaFrancia,

Like Zed said in another OP, the new boss will be the same as the old boss. It doesn't matter how they are chosen or how they shuffle the deck at the top, as long as the Borg's leaders are controlling what they say, how they say it and how they treat the flock. Every organization resembles its leadership. Unless and until the leadership changes - radically - there can be no real reform. And IMHO unless they give up the reason for their very existence, Armagageddon and the pending destruction of 6.69 billion people who aren't JWs, nothing can truly change.

Ending: 1. Disfellowshipping; 2. Keeping everyone stupid and poor by discouraging ecucation; 3. The Blood Issue; 4. Counting hours and annyoing people through the process while accomplishing nothing; 5. Rules, more rules, sounds like a rule, mini-me rules, walk, talk and quack like rules, rules-light and all the other ways they cheat everyone out of ther CONSCIENCE to make PERSONAL DECISIONS and more darkly turning borther against brother and setting eveyrone up to judge each other based on those stupid, stupid rules. What I wear, listen to, whether I participate in sports, go to college, how I choose to groom myself and what I allow for my children in these areas is none of their fukkking business. When they 'get' that, the Borg will be a much better place and will be far less like animals who eat their own. They are bleeding or have bled the best and brightest and nearly 70 percent of their youth leaves. That total would be higher if it weren't for disfellowshipping.

The Borg is a nasty, hate-filled and dangerous organization. It is full of decent, misled people.

That's a good start.

• LaFrancia
    LaFrancia

OK !!!!!

THE REFORM NUMBER 3 IS COMPLETED.

THE D/O ARE DELETED.

NOW WILL BE MADE THE OTHER 10 REFORMS

THIS IS IT

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I find it remarkable that deletion of D.O's was prophesied, was there some "inside" information ?

Will we see all 10 reforms soon ?

Call me an Old Cynic, call me a Cab if you like, but I doubt we shall see this.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit