FROM Italy : The 10+1 Urgent Reforms.....to return the trust and honesty in your Organization

by LaFrancia 40 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• LaFrancia
    LaFrancia

this is the first

Reform of goverinig body

Transparency of their regular meetings and reports to the brotherhood

creating a Committee for biblical reforms

that Committee shall have the autority to put on the agenda of the meetings of governin body the reforms of the organization.

Trapsarency of appointments of member of g.b. and on-line pubblication of the spiritual curriculum of each member g.b.

Go on........

• clarity
    clarity

Hmmm sounds interesting LaFrancia ... lets hear more plse!

clarity

• LaFrancia
    LaFrancia

i don't speak english well it takes me time..

Meanwhile you can read here .I will write again

http://j-w-reforms.blogspot.it/

Best Regard

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

How about:

5) Justice in the gates. All disciplinary action is open to ALL members of the congregation. Any member can attend any Elder's meeting at any time. No DFing unless approved by a majority of the Congregation. DF'ing is limited to losing your right to vote on Congegational decisions. DA'ing is dropped alltogether, if you don't go to a meeting for years..big deal.

6) Complete disclosure of all financial documents.

DD

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

I'd add:

7) Stop "field service time" mandatory reporting and using that to measure each one's "spiritual progress". Simply report 'active' or 'inactive' in the field service each month.

Eden

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

How about if the WTBTS stops doing the following:

1. Promoting that JWs must shun/mark JWs who decide to disassociate,
    2. Promoting that JWs should only read WTBTS approved information,
    3. Promoting that the WTBTS has the "Truth" and JWs must absolutely follow the WTBTS instead of allowing JWs to critically think for themselves,
    4. Appointing elders instead of letting congregations elect elders, and
    5. Promoting that JWs must limit contact with non-JWs to list just a few BITE control methods that the WTBTS uses.

It is unlikely that the WTBTS wll make any of the aforementioned changes, because the WTBTS is a printing and distribution, and real estate holding corporation that uses BITE control techniques to victimize JWs.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• cofty
    cofty

The Watchtower will never reform.

• LaFrancia
    LaFrancia

The Watchtower reforms is possible....oh yes!!!!

This is the reform 4 the C/O

http://j-w-reforms.blogspot.it/

2 Corinthians 8:19 is the base for this reform

Best regard

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

La Francia, you've aroused my interest--but I am not sure I am understanding what you mean. Is something happening at the Rome bethel? Please check your Pm I would like to understand further.

• LaFrancia
    LaFrancia

ciao wannaexit ti ho inviato un PM.

OK?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit