FROM Italy : The 10+1 Urgent Reforms.....to return the trust and honesty in your Organization

by LaFrancia 40 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DeWandelaar
    DeWandelaar

Why putting new wine in old bags... it is not the truth and making it more proper will not change anything :S

• LaFrancia
    LaFrancia

OHHHHH....YES... ITS INCREDIBLE BUT IT IS POSSIBLE

DEAR DEWANDELAAR

• LaFrancia
    LaFrancia

THIS IS IT

The 10 + 1 Urgent Reforms

proposals by the brothers of resistance

to return the fiduciae honesty among Jehovah's witnesses

1° reform of the Governing Body

(transparency of their regular meetings and reports to the brotherhood, creating a Committee for Biblical reforms, which thoroughly controls the reforms essential to lose out in harmony with the Scriptures, that Committee shall have the authority to put on the agenda of the meetings of the governing body reforms that necessarily must be evaluated and rated within a short amount of time, in imitation of the 1 century)

2°) reform of the procedures for the appointment of elders

(to be implemented gradually, adding to the current elders of the Congregation, the new elders, recommended by brothers, of the local congregation.The brethren of the local congregation can check their work and, where appropriate, propose their deletion)

3°) reform and elimmination of the District Supervisor

to free human and economic resources

(a useless figure in today's times, and never mentioned in the word of Jehovah, so you can delete it)

4°) reform of the role of Circuit Overseer

(currently his visit does not conform to the Bible, sometimes creates damage that local elders must remedy, its maintenance puts excessive costs to the entire brotherhood)

5°) substantial Reform or elimination of Judicial Committees and special

(There is a direct passage from the Bible that speak of these judicial committees)

6° Reform of the practice of expulsion

(as a first step to eliminate the expulsion under 20 years, eliminating the ostracism against the ex-Jehovah's witnesses immediately)

7° Impulse Web use in the work of preaching

(even with application-specific programming for all digital platforms, creating a team specifically for digital innovation, openness to biblical discussion forum)

8° implementation of reforms on financial and organizational transparency

(starting with the online publication of the financial report of the company and subsidiaries, simplification and elimination of Chinese boxes, created over the years with the sole purpose of confusing, so few companies and finances transparent and availability of access for all the brothers of the Congregation)

9° voting Reform for the appointments, in every degree and structural

(you have to give a loud and clear signal regarding the fight against corruption)

10° recovering Christian meetings in private houses and, more generally, the reform of the meetings

(early Christians gathered in private homes)

11° creation of Special Fund for full-time servants

(a Fund in which direct resources to all those brothers who have spent their

life for the opera but who now find themselves in economic poverty, can

beteliti use special pioneers overseers missionaries and others making it special

request, the funds may be written off directly from the Administration

that the Congregation send monthly to the company, the Congregation

where the brothers are supported and where they are serving)

for full details see this post

http://proclamatoreconsapevole.blogspot.it/2013/02/le-10-riforme-per-ridare-fiducia.html

uhhhhhhh my english....is OK ? No ?

:-))))))))))))))))))))))))

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

You got more chance of pigs flying. The day they take on that will be the day I put my full name and address on here and ask the to disfellowship me.

• LaFrancia
    LaFrancia

JOE134CD i don't understand ........i see the pigs flying, in Venezia and Naples

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

LaFrancia,

when pigs fly is just an expression in English that means it's impossible.

I think your English is just fine. While I agree those reforms would make the WTS a much better place, I also agree with the others that say it won't happen. I used to hold out hope that the WTS would reform but I've come to realize that the only changes they make are when they are forced to make them.

What you are describing is the GB giving up power and basically changing their high control structure. If they were to do that, the whole organization would spin out of their control. I suspect a large number of people would simply walk away if the threat of shunning wasn't there. Look at the number of people that leave despite the high cost of shunning.

As much as I'd like to see them change, its simply not going to happen.

• LaFrancia
    LaFrancia

OK Doubting Bro .... thanks , now I understand

Yes, you are right about some things ............. you can enlarge the vision and look beyond what we see now, do not you think ?

• Gopher
    Gopher

La Francia, I hope you can understand why you are encountering skeptical reactions on this page.

In my case I grew up in a more liberal era (the 1960's and 1970's) where the Watchtower wasn't quite as harsh about things and had more emphasis on "the Kingdom" and less on "the organization" than it does now. However those friendly reforms were reversed rather quickly in the early 1980s when the leadership including Fred Franz decided they needed to crack down and become less merciful, starting with a purge right at headquarters.

So - in my case, even if the Watchtower promised to be nicer again - if they are hoping to lure more people back to their organization, they won't get me back because I know how quickly they can change their mind and return to being harsh Pharisees. I know all too well the dangers of putting trust and hope in religious authority figures.

I don't want anybody trying to be some kind of spiritual authority in my life no matter what promises they make. Who is ANYBODY to say they are special and deserve prominence in one's spiritual life?

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

There was a time when I too felt like LaFrancia and this group from Italy that is trying to create reform-- but I've long stopped believing this is possible.

If the organization is from God there is no need to reform because its divinely instituted. The fact that it needs reform proves that it a human organization.

Didin't Jesus say that you cant put wine in old wineskins? You can't put together something that is intrinsically rotten.

• LaFrancia
    LaFrancia

YES, I can understand you

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit