New Study Watchtower Celebrates 100 year Anniversary of the Kingdom

by Skinnedsheep 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Skinnedsheep
    Skinnedsheep

it is painful to read. Check out the 1/15/14 wt. I am going to throw an invisible party to celebrate.

Seriously the message is we can tell that Jesus is ruling because everything went to hell the last 100 years.

• minimus
    minimus

Then his rulership certainly hasn't beneffitted his subjects!

• Skinnedsheep
    Skinnedsheep

Good point min. However the argument is he has benefitted his subjects by education and organizing them.

• cofty
    cofty

the message is we can tell that Jesus is ruling because everything went to hell the last 100 years.

Which is a fundamental error of the Watchtower and all evangelical christians.

Things have never been better. We live in the most prosperous, safest, least violent time in all of history.

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

Jesus is ruling because everything went to hell the last 100 years.

And in 100 years or ruling continues to be hell. What a great ruler !

• Faithful Witness
    Faithful Witness

There it is... inspired timeline of event details since 1914. Finally, all explained for us. Thank you, Jehovah!

• Faithful Witness
    Faithful Witness

Oh good! Jehovah has provided us with yet another TIMELINE! Thank you to the loyal brothers who have done all the research and made the conclusions for us. I can't get it to copy here, but do have a question. I have never quite understood how they know Jesus returned in 1914? Did anyone see him? I thought he was supposedly coming back visibly, for all the world to see.

• sir82
    sir82

Welcome to the 2nd century of the "last days".

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Seriously the message is we can tell that Jesus is ruling because everything went to hell the last 100 years.

So I guess Obama >>IS<< Jesus afterall. I'll be damned!

• SAHS
    SAHS

We can “see” Jesus’ invisible presence since 1914 through our figurative “eyes of understanding”—which I guess means that you need to order your magic Watchtower decoder glasses. Yes, don’t delay. Order Now! Just call 1 800 blah, blah, blah. (Or just look for the frigin decoder ring in your next box of Captain Crunch. . . . . Or, best yet: just come here. We’ll fix those bloody “eyes of understanding” for ya!)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit