"Building 1.5 Million Square Feet in 4 Years will NOT Happen Without Jehovah's Spirit"

by Yan Bibiyan 38 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

For Jehovah Witnesses, any mediocre advancement in the organization is looked at as if the wheel as been reinvented - even if it doesn't measure up against other projects outside of the Watchtower bubble.

A good example is the JW Library app that just came out. I'm in the mobile development business and believe me when i tell you that the app is a joke when compared with what's out there.

Still for JWs, and after reading the reaction to it by the witnesses espeically on social media, you would think that Jehovah and the angels themselves had just designed the most advanced IPAD app in the history of mankind.

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan

A good example is the JW Library app that just came out. I'm in the mobile development business and believe me when i tell you that the app is a joke when compared with what's out there.

They should seriously consider the Angry Birds Angry Jehovah app. Can you imagine the hype!

And they can get their practice for tasks after the big A in one safe, spiritually upbringing place

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan

That must mean the Vatican had Jehovah's spirit when it was built as it is comprised of 5,575,680 sq ft.

Indeed, it must have!

The JW's technically couldn't have had Jehovahs' spirit for more than ~150 years. The spirit must have been somewhere when the Vatican was built...

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

It is not without good reason that it is said that BOEING is abundantly supplied with Jehovah's Magic Spirit:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_buildings_in_the_world

• clearpoison
    clearpoison

Technically all those other buildings were built by volunteers too. Yes they got paid for building those, but they could have chosen to participate in a totally different building project or do something else during that time.

CP

• villagegirl
    villagegirl

And its all for what ? To print more mind numbingly boring books ?

all of which will be "old light" in 5 years ? Thats a lot of toxic chemicals

to print, and a lot of forests to cut down for the paper. 100 years of this

and they are .01 percent of the world population ? someone do the math.

• rebel8
    rebel8

Why are they building something NEW?

There are plenty of abandoned properties in Upstate NY they could easily purchase and adapt to their needs. PLENTY.

Armageddon will be here before they finish.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Because jehovahs witnesses are so shielded from outside media , they are easy targets for false information that the WT feeds them. I should add that it is the ommission of facts that they keep from witnesses that misleads them also.

smiddy

• Markw1509
    Markw1509

Hi emeth

the point being made here is that, just because a large building complex was put up by people who are following a cause, it doesn't naturally follow that the God of the Universe has blessed it.

Saying it is 'evidence' of God's blessing is a step too far for many people.

Many other religions have completed bigger projects and the WT will say they haven't had God's blessing.

Simply saying something doesn't make it true. It's the can't-be-proven claim by the GB that has caused so many of the comments here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit