Stands For True Worship - Blood

by problemaddict 34 Replies latest watchtower bible

• The Quiet One
    The Quiet One

"possibly the last time I speak on this wicked forum, at least for a while as I'm swamped with work."
    ..Okay. Let's just hope Armageddon doesn't come before you return.
    Without you to act as a beacon of light, we are all doomed..we'll be birdfood ..condemned to a terrifying death.. and I wouldn't want that to burden your conscience.

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

Wicked forum. How dare you call anyone wicked. You don't know me, who I am, or what I have done for my community, my faith, and my loved ones. Yet here you throw around the word wicked.

You get a hold of my former circuit, my former congregations, and the countries I have served in......and even now ask my reputation. You would be very surprised.

I wish you well on your spiritual journey. It is probably best since you are unwilling to address some of the key issues this board stands for, if you do in fact go.

If you ever wish to come back, people here will welcome you despite your name calling. I promise you that.

Take care.

• Stand for Pure Worship
    Stand for Pure Worship

Problemaddict, you're right. That was extremely judgemental of me. I posted out of emotion which is not an excuse. Please accept my apology.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Stand for Pure Worship, Marvin estimated 50,000 not 250,000. I just wanted to set the record straight, that is the second time I have seen the number attributed to him.

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

SFTW,

I accept your apology. You certainly have a right to discuss anything you wish.

A gentle friendly suggestion however. If you wish to make a particular point, why not make it, respond to the serious inquiries about it, and have a discussion? It seems to be a better mode than just to throw out an accusation or "perception", and light up the board comments. :)

Also, 250K I believe is erroneous as well. 50K is probably more along the lines of reality. I am sure if the branch did in fact keep any stats like this, they would never make them public. The amount of people however is not the real issue. I think we would agree that if the doctrine is not in fact biblical, or Gods will.....than 1% of that number would be too many.

Right?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit