Stands For True Worship - Blood

by problemaddict 34 Replies latest watchtower bible

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

SFTW,

I respect your decision and thank you for your apology. May I ask however, why would someone here that you respect immensly have an issue with a discussion about the blood doctrine?

I am not questioning your motives, I just simply do not understand the reasoning. Perhaps you could elaborate?

Thank you in advance for the response.

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

...and bump. :)

• wasblind
    wasblind

Stand for pure...... You are not the first jehovah's witness that made up

an excuse to run from what the society has put in print

The shame of it is. This religion will turn even an honest man into a liar

jus' to save face

• wasblind
    wasblind

Exactly OUTLAW

" HBOC looks just like a unit of red blood cells, the primary component from which it is taken"___2006 August Awake page 11 Grey box on right hand side of page

Scince Jehovah's witnesses equate blood to idolitry and fornication. I guess my nieghbor coulda saved his marriage if he told his wife

he didn't actually fornicate, he jus' did somethin' that looked like it

I wish somebody could post page 11 of that 2006 August Awake that shows a whole pint of WTS

conscience choice approved fornication

can you post it for us Stand for pure......

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

.................Instead of a Getting a Standard Blood Transfusion..

..This JW was given WBT$ Approved HemoPure..Made from Cows Blood!!..

...................The Bad News is:..His eating Habits have Changed..

..............The Good News Is:..His Family has All the Milk they Need!..

..........................................................................................  photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• wasblind
    wasblind

Outlaw, the truth of it is. I have brought up this very subject

a couple of times to brothers, and they have yet to return

as they promised

Under different circumstances, these were good folks

But when workin' for the WTS, they turn into theocratics liars

and run

• whathappened
    whathappened

Www.jwfacts.com has the best page about blood transfusions I have ever seen. It completely blows the Watchtower's scriptural applications out of the water. After reading it, I RAN to my wallet and tore my blood card in tiny, tiny, tiny little pieces.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Outlaw, the truth of it is. I have brought up this very subject a couple of times to brothers, and they have yet to return

as they promised.....WasBlind

Most JWs don`t know what they believe..

They`ll go find out Hemopure is WBT$ approved..

What else will you tell them about if they come back?!..

They probably don`t want to know..

Your a Needle in a Room Full of WBT$ Ballons..

....................................................... photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Try asking a Jehovah's Witness why blood is not allowed, but fractions made from blood are allowed. I would bet money 98% of them cannot even tell you the wacky line of reasoning the Watchtower uses. But they will throw their life away because of it, convinced they it is because it goes against their conscience. Really, they have been conditioned to fear it. My ex husband refused blood even though he had been disfellowshipped for twenty years. I was still in the lie at the time and I thought he was crazy. His hemoglobin was down to three due to internal bleeding from Chrons disease. A nurse friend told me that that low of a count is not compatible with life. He lived, barely, but his recovety was much slower because of it, he was disabled for a year, didn't work for three. I had no illusions that he was doing it out of loyalty to God or the organization, he was simply afraid.

Personally I think the organization has backed them selves in a corner with this one. They will continue to move toward allowing blood, at some point there will be a blood product that will be closer to real blood, but different enough that they can claim it's OK, or there will be "New light" that blood is OK after all.

• wasblind
    wasblind

" Personally I think the organization has backed them selves into a corner with this one. They will continue to move toward allowing blood, at some point there will be a blood product that will be closer to real blood, but different enough that they can claim it's Ok_____LisaRose

They already have . It's Blood from cows called HBOC . The Society says:

" A unit of HBOC looks just like a unit of red blood cells, the primary component from which it is taken "____2006 August Awake page 11

It's not out of respect for anyone on this board. As to why Stand for pure won't reply to this thread

it's because he Stands for nothin' if he's standin' up for the WTS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit