Stands For True Worship - Blood

by problemaddict 34 Replies latest watchtower bible

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

Hello SFTW,

So. When you have a moment. Why not have a respectful conversation about the societies blood doctrine, the evolution of that doctrine, and the implications of that doctrine. I personally find it to be the most indefensible doctrine they stand by, and it is what initially got me to search beyond my original scope of understanding. My wife has also come around as a result of the inconsistencies inherent in the doctrine.

My only real point is that blood transfusion acceptance, much like blood fractions after 2000, should be a matter of conscience for the Christian. Currently if you take a transfusion, and do not repent (ie: think you did anything wrong), you are disfellowshipped. I believe also that because the GB has been in breech of the spirit of the law of the Christ, that they bear some bloodguilt for this teaching that Rutherford/Franz came up with, and that has been supported (kind of), ever since. You might even say its one of the things JW's are "known for", which is unfortunate.

So let me know what you think. Where do you want to begin?

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

JWs think the Blood Doctrine has prevented them all from getting AIDS.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

JWs Can Use WBT$ Approved...................Made from..

..............HemoPure.................................Cows Blood!!..

.............................. photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

Friendly bump. I know we all have better things to do than hang around here waiting for a thread with our name on it. So i want to give SFTW a few chances to respond. Please keep this at the top of actives people. Thanks.

bttt

• Gypsy Sam
    Gypsy Sam

bump

• SloppyJoe
    SloppyJoe

This is rather pointless. If he/she can't answer your question he/she just avoids it by bringing up something else or doesn't respond at all.

• Stand for Pure Worship
    Stand for Pure Worship

problemaddict, respectfully I have to decline this discussion out of respect for someone here who I respect immensely. I apologize.

• wasblind
    wasblind

It's a darn shame that folks died for a reason that's not mentioned in the Bible

especially when Jehovah's witnesses claim that the Bible is the standard for all of thier beliefs

Tell us what you think Stand for Pure.......

• wasblind
    wasblind

If you stand for pure worship. Shouldn't the truth set them free ??????

• wasblind
    wasblind

" There the eating of blood is equated with idolatry and fornication" and " Similary, food to which whole blood or even some blood fractions has been added should not be eaten"_____Reasoning from the Scriptures book page 71

The WTS claimed they got this " Reasoning " from the Bible. Many died because of it

Oops . Nu lite !!!! " we have made some " Adjustments "

Oh what the hell, this ain't the real life anyway

" As for the various fractions the Bible does not mention this " ____2006 Awake page 11-12

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit