"Growing to perfection"

by DS211 34 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

Correct (but you're using the word immortality like most people do, and not like the Society does). But being perfect, you won't ever make a silly mistake like walking off a cliff ;-)

And presumably God would also have to protect people from random occurrences. As I pointed out in another thread, if you enjoy nature walks in the new system, you're almost guaranteed to be killed by a falling tree branch some day, statistically speaking. Perhaps it will take a million walks through the forest, but it's bound to happen eventually. We won't even touch on subjects like going into space and getting hit by a space rock that no one could have seen coming. God will just have to have angels everywhere watching out for stuff like that.

• wolfman85
    wolfman85

Luc 20:34 And Jesus answering said unto them, The children of this world marry, and are given in marriage:

35 But they which shall be accounted worthy to obtain that world, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage:

36 Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection.

I wonder , Is Christ here talking about two groups , those who are raised from the dead and those who are worthy at that time ? If so, then ALL will be like angels, the found worthy , and the resurrected. Both groups will be like angels, not only the resurrected. Read carefully the v .35.

• Patrick45
    Patrick45

There is this remarcable image of being left behind when Christ returns. And those left behind are not saved in any way.

Now consider the final verses of Rev CH21. Isn't it said that even throughout the Millenium, the doors of New Jerusalem will stay wide open? Rev 22:14 and 15 shows that you have to get there to gain access to the tree of life. Outside of NJ is nothing good to be found (V15) WAKE UP ITS IMPORTANT!

Now consider what the return of Satan to this world will do. It says that he will go out to gather GOG AND MAGOG. Yes that´s what the JW Bible says too. So those who the WT pretends have atteined human perfection are called Gog and Magog here. Astounding, no?

Now it becomes utterly (horribly) clear, that JW teach a false gospel. You have to be born again to see the kingdom of God. There is no way around this. Without access to the trees of life, one will be out of the boundaries of the "promised land". We have to be adopted out of the children of Adam to become spirit-begotten children of God. Flesh and blood will not inherit the kingdom of God (or incorruptibility as DS correctly pointed out!)

JW s need help, they need it so direly. Those who believe they see, albeit being blind, are in a very bad position.

God bless

• DS211
    DS211

Jws are the ones i think of when i read 1 cor 10

12 So let the one who thinks he is standing beware that he does not fall. 13 No temptation has come upon you except what is common to men. But God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear, but along with the temptation he will also make the way out so that you may be able to endure it.

They think they are standing, superior to others, this is part of the temptatio. Because it tempts those in power to control others. Now i know i take t s out of context but when i read vs 13 and God provides away out it strengthens me to apply it to my situation. Theres a way out of this org and you can endure it. Have faith you can accomplish it and you will....albeit with scars to show.

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

Heb. 11:39, 40 (RNWT)

39 And yet all of these [the OT faithful], although they received a favorable witness because of their faith, did not obtain the fulfillment of the promise, 40 because God had foreseen something better for us, so that they might not be made perfect apart from us [the NT faithful].

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit