The governing body are so scared... so very, very scared. (see video)

by apocalypse 43 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• apocalypse
    apocalypse

By the way Apognophos, did you manage to get to the Stanley? You sound like you were there.

• sir82
    sir82

No, they won't be assassinated - they are lizard-eyed alien Bilderberger Freemason grays. Who fly black helicopters.

Oh wait, am I getting my conspiracy theories mixed up? Sorry - it's so hard to keep them straight.

• Glander
    Glander

I've been to many movies at the Fox Arlington theatre in Santa Barbara, Ca. In the 30's and 40's they test previewed a lot of Hollywood films here.

The theatre shown above looks cheesy, perfect place for the big meeting.

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

I was not at the Stanley for the AM, but I've been there for assemblies in the past and gotten a walkaround tour from one of the brothers who helped restore it. I attended the AM at a remote site (assembly hall).

• apocalypse
    apocalypse

Well, thanks for that rational response.

I was actually hoping that there was at least ONE of US in there to give a report. Even better, somebody close to the action who might be provoked to respond.

Regarding this thread, I was hoping that along the way, some person might say "well, I don't think there's a cement wall erected behind the curtain ...etc blah blah"

No, I don't suppose that the GB got the masons out to erect a concrete wall with an actual blast door in it. (I wouldn't be surprised to hear they thought of it though)

However, I don't believe for a minute that it was an accident that the podium was not 6-12 inches further out. The g-boobs look crammed in there with the curtain riding up their suit jacket.

I see the CO and DO working the stage at the conventions and everything has to be 'just so', to the inch. Sound brothers are even told to go out and align the microphone cables all perpendicular like, no S shaped cords on the floor thankyou.

Nothing is left to chance. And that is just a stupid DC or CA.

So, the podium was exactly where it was because that is exactly where the g-boobs wanted it. (I imagine there was a committe of 4 elders appointed just to make sure of it)

My whole point was, the GB member only had to take one step back, and he was gone. Out of sight. Just the first hint of trouble and ONE STEP BACKWARDS. Poof. No GB member. Like Houdini.

From there he could exit the area quite rapidly without being seen. It would be hard for a shooter to get a second chance. Maybe even impossible for a shooter to get a first chance, given that (I would believe) there are cameras watching the audience carefully.

I would take it one step further and say I'm fairly sure there would be a few brothers, the bigger the better, at the ready behind the curtain able to provide whatever "support" was called for. (Even at the DC there are plenty of 'guards' distributed around the paltform)

If these governing bubbleheads really believed the tripe they are spewing, then they could stand out there in the breeze, confident that 'Jehovah' would protect the most important men on Earth. Surely, next to Christ Himself, the most important men to have ever walked the Earth. The 8 men who will rule the Universe!

One step back. The substitute for 'divine protection'.

I am going to call these guys the OSBT. The "One-Step-Back Team". If the shoe fits.

• cofty
    cofty

So you didn't actually mean to say anything that you said in your OP. That's a relief.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Apacaly,

Well I do feel the Governing Body has an idea that their Disfellowshipping policies are pissing off a lot of people and that there is a very real threat that some one might be tempted to kill them especially if they are all in one place and an easy target. So precaution should be advised for their security as the number of disgruntled XJWs grows and the dire straits people find themselves because of their cruel policies multiplies.

They are playing with fire which increases their odds of getting burned.

That being said I take all your speculations as speculations, but interesting none the less.

• apocalypse
    apocalypse

Speculations ...yes. However, a police detective begins with specualtion. And ends with prosecution.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

frankiespeakin - "I do feel the Governing Body has an idea that their Disfellowshipping policies are pissing off a lot of people and that there is a very real threat."

Yet another reason for Warwick...

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

Thanks Apocalypse for your work on cracking open the UN thing. (if that's indeed the case)

I personally don't think the video is very interesting or shows anything nefarious but that's just me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit