The governing body are so scared... so very, very scared. (see video)

by apocalypse 43 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• prologos
    prologos

An assasination would be a win win situation for a FADS member.

Martyrdom is needed to qualify for millenium rule Rev 20:4 and

to die while at the hights of power, adoration, awe, in rethoric, too easy a way out.

depending on location, GB members mingle freely at conventions,

remember being close to F the great, H , K, DS and talking to Herd in Daytona Beach FL.

about sound:

WT travelling sound/echo professionals have done an excellent job of making difficult, long standing sound propositions really sound. good, even for the seniors.

if only that could be said for the intellectual content of the program.

• Roddy
    Roddy

The curtin moves because of air circulation.

• apocalypse
    apocalypse

Prologus say: " WT travelling sound/echo professionals have done an excellent job of making difficult, long standing sound propositions really sound. good, even for the seniors."

THANKS .... it feels good to have recognition.

However, you suggest that a few FADS members being killed would be a good idea from their perspective. Somehow, I don't think they share the view that a few of them being knocked off would be welcome. How would they choose which one of them should die so that the position of the others would become stronger? I suppose they could use the tried and true method of selecting straws. But I feel strongly that the one who got the short straw would somehow feel that he.... well, got "the short straw".

• cofty
    cofty

How did a photograph of the backstage with no wall become "proof" of a "reinforced wall, blast doors and a get-away car"?

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

My 0.02 worth. They have another 'set' that is staged behind the curtains, and don't want those to be the focus of the meeting, hence the large curtain is drawn to keep it concealed.

That is typically what the large curtains are used for in a regular theater.

Regards,

Jim TX

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

Oh my God, this topic is stupid beyond belief. I hope it dies as soon as possible to avoid making the community look bad to lurking JWs.

Did not the curtains open and close several times during the Meeting? I can't remember clearly now if there were any speakers at lecterns positioned behind the curtain, but the tech guy who demoed the JW Library app had his table set up behind the curtains. Curtains are used for obscuring the changing of the stage setup from the audience, and that's what they were used for at the AM.

Perhaps more to the point, the audience at the Stanley was delighted to see the GB in person, as you can tell from how long they clapped at everything. Naturally they were the safest possible group to be in front of for a leader of the religion. How on Earth could that group pose a physical threat to the GB?

Did you even see the Meeting, apocalypse? And were you on your meds when posting this?

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

The podium is set as far back as possible to avoid feedback.

Well I've got some feedback, their patter's shite.

• apocalypse
    apocalypse

Cofty says..." How did a photograph of the backstage with no wall become "proof" of a "reinforced wall, blast doors and a get-away car"?"

Interesting. How did cofty come to the conclusion that "a photograph of the backstage with no wall become "proof"..."

I didn't say that. I read up the board and I didn't see anyone else suggest that. What's cofty saying?

• apocalypse
    apocalypse

Slimfatboy says " Oh my God, this topic is stupid beyond belief. I hope it dies as soon as possible to avoid making the community look bad to lurking JWs."

Yes, I am sure the governing body is preparing a part to discuss the quality content of JWD, and whether or not those putting up ideas are "stupid"

I would like to ask this person how many years they toiled for watchtower... and do they look back on those wasted years and feel "stupid"...?

• apocalypse
    apocalypse

Sorry, that was "Apognophos" post.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit