My mom just told me I was demonized! :p

by El_Guapo 14 Replies latest jw friends

• El_Guapo
    El_Guapo

Funny story: Back in March I was talking with mom on the phone. The topic of how great the NWT was, compared to other bibles. Thanks to JWN, I said "O wouldn't be surprised if we had a new bible by this time next year." She went ballistic!!! Today was my first convo. with mom sice the annual meeting. She said "El Guapo, how did you know?" I said jokingly "Jah talked to me in my dreams, wanna hear what he told me last night? She yelled at me, called my demonized and hung-up! Lol thanks JWN, for the accurate prediction! :)

• losingit
    losingit

Loco endemoniado! LOL

• Mum
    Mum

Funny!

My ex-husband, my daughter's father, told my daughter last week that I was "being used by Satan and the demons." I don't know what they've got me doing because my life is one of the dullest on the planet.

• Glander
    Glander

People from some cultures are so immersed in superstition that even after conversion to JWs they still get hinky about stuff. My late MIL was that way. She still believed in "kakooeys" sic (we would call them demons or ghosts) and other vague superstitions.

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

And jws aren't supposed to have superstitions.

• Flg8ter
    Flg8ter

LOL You got more predictions right than they did!!!!

• braincleaned
    braincleaned

You got away with it. I was properly called the Devil! LOL!

• rebel8
    rebel8

wow.

I've heard of people being called demonized, and I've been called that myself, for other things..but not for knowing a rumor was going around in the kh.

weirdos.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

My mom called me the "Son of Satan"..

Until then..

I had No Idea my Mom had Sex with Satan!..

......................  photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• braincleaned
    braincleaned

LMAO Outlaw!!! Hahahaha!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit