My mom just told me I was demonized! :p

by El_Guapo 14 Replies latest jw friends

• El_Guapo
    El_Guapo

Outlaw! Lol Your comments always make me smile.

• Mutz
    Mutz

Don't feel too bad about it. I was told I was the anti-christ a few years ago.

• blondie
    blondie

(John 8:42-59)

42 Jesus said to them: “If God were YOUR Father, YOU would love me, for from God I came forth and am here. Neither have I come of my own initiative at all, but that One sent me forth. 43 Why is it YOU do not know what I am speaking? Because YOU cannot listen to my word. 44 YOU are from YOUR father the Devil, and YOU wish to do the desires of YOUR father. That one was a manslayer when he began, and he did not stand fast in the truth, because truth is not in him. When he speaks the lie, he speaks according to his own disposition, because he is a liar and the father of [the lie]. 45 Because I, on the other hand, tell the truth, YOU do not believe me. 46 Who of YOU convicts me of sin? If I speak truth, why is it YOU do not believe me? 47 He that is from God listens to the sayings of God. This is why YOU do not listen, because YOU are not from God.” 48 In answer the Jews said to him: “Do we not rightly say, You are a Sa·mar ′i·tan and have a demon?” 49 Jesus answered: “I do not have a demon, but I honor my Father, and YOU dishonor me. 50 But I am not seeking glory for myself; there is One that is seeking and judging. 51 Most truly I say to YOU, If anyone observes my word, he will never see death at all.” 52 The Jews said to him: “Now we do know you have a demon. Abraham died, also the prophets; but you say, ‘If anyone observes my word, he will never taste death at all.’ 53 You are not greater than our father Abraham, who died, are you? Also, the prophets died. Who do you claim to be?” 54 Jesus answered: “If I glorify myself, my glory is nothing. It is my Father that glorifies me, he who YOU say is YOUR God; 55 and yet YOU have not known him. But I know him. And if I said I do not know him I should be like YOU, a liar. But I do know him and am observing his word. 56 Abraham YOUR father rejoiced greatly in the prospect of seeing my day, and he saw it and rejoiced.” 57 Therefore the Jews said to him: “You are not yet fifty years old, and still you have seen Abraham?” 58 Jesus said to them: “Most truly I say to YOU, Before Abraham came into existence, I have been.” 59 Therefore they picked up stones to hurl [them] at him; but Jesus hid and went out of the temple.

• Sammy Jenkis
    Sammy Jenkis

Thanks to the plethora of info on here I too "predicted" the arrival of a new bible.

• bobert
    bobert

Heh. My whole family thinks my sister's new bible study is possessed because she's a hoarder.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit