Field Service again????

by Gojira_101 15 Replies latest social humour

• whathappened
    whathappened

Yes, I would always get stuck riding in the very back of a minivan with regular pioneers who had return visits that lasted thirty minutes each. At the end of the morning, they would comment about how I didn't make any calls or place any literature. It made me feel like a loser and like I was wasting my time.

Another thing I hated was gravel driveways. I would ruin a new pair of shoes after only wearing them one time. They got all scraped up. What a waste of my time and resources field service was.

Dont get me started on the BEWARE OF DOGS signs.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

What you say in the video is all true, I heard you say you felt like a monkeys ass when you were knocking on the doors, so I gues that's why your husband is wearing a monkey mask. . . . ??

• ambersun
    ambersun

Hee hee, I just love the video, and everything you say is SO TRUE!! I used to feel exactly the same as you. Well done

• Gojira_101
    Gojira_101

Dazed but not confused: When my family was living in AZ my dad would never wear a suit jacket out in service because it was too hot, and he kept getting counseled. He never listened. I remember every brother I've ever met saying how much they hate ties and having to stay clean shaved. First thing my husband did when he woke up was grow a goatee.

Thanks for watching. We had a lot of fun making it. We actually got it on the 3rd take.

Shyla

• Gojira_101
    Gojira_101

whathappened: I was also the one who would get stuck in the back of the van. But the nice wonderful sisters always made sure, even if I didn't have any RV's, that I at least got out. Having to climb over the seats and people just to get out...make me gag!

Thanks for watching. And BEWARE of DOG signs. I refused to go into the yard and the "friends" were not happy with me. That sign is there for a reason. Hello people!

Shyla

• Gojira_101
    Gojira_101

ShirlyW: What I was saying it the truth for me. I really did feel that way. I felt like an idiot knocking on people's doors on Saturday morning. My husband just wanted to do something funny in one of my video's. Also since my parents have been DF'd now, while they were experiencing the elder investigation they were calling the elders Monkey-@$$'s so that's where I stole the term from. We mainly made the video for them to make they laugh. Then the husband and I decided to put it live.

Thanks for watching.

Shyla

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit