cute video :-)

• wasblind
    wasblind

Luv It !!!!!!

Reminds of door to door salesman that are now obsolete

by way of Radio, Televison, and Internet

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

Extremely enjoyable - everything you said fits my experience exactly!

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

Very cute, love it. Good you can both laugh at it too. You seem like a lovely couple, fully liberated and enjoying your new found freedom from religious oppression and time-wasting!

I remember a non-baptised publisher telling me many years ago in my youth that he felt like a 'magazine salesman' when out on field service (he left the religion soon after getting baptized). That was one of the first comments that started the cracks appearing in my faith in the cult.

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

Nice one.

• Gojira_101
    Gojira_101

The monkey is performed by my husband. It was actually his idea to do the video. Him and my dad have been making plans on a different video. These mentally diseased apostates I swear!!!!

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

The best part of field service was the ride back to the hall. I would loosen my tie while still in the car group. Once or twice the genius brother would, after my tie was undone, say "oh, I have one more call I wanna go on." Dejected, I had to retie it once more if he wanted me to go with him.

I also was usually the only brother who, when going out to lunch or dinner after meetings, service or assemblies would not wear my suit jacket or tie. (and rarely badge)

I got “counseled” TM once or twice for leaving my top button unbuttoned when I wore my tie at the meetings and in service. Looking back, I really hated most aspects of the JW experience; especially wearing the "approved" attire.

Great video!

• ohnightdivine
    ohnightdivine

Lol. This is so funny. Thank you for the laughs!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit