5go Update

by 5go 7 Replies latest jw friends

• 5go
    5go

Ok I am finally getting the big picture. It was a huge explosion of emotion and a lot of my preivous topics were sketchy becuase I really couldn't get the big picture without all the pieces.

1 Months ago I told his girlfriend that there was some info getting around about her. He came to my house in the middle of the night to force me to lie and say I miss heard it from him. I didn't mis hear it I heard it loud and clear and it came from him.

2 The Outer most likely snooped through the browser histrory of a shared terminal to get a adress to photobucket and the to here. He somehow connected the accounts via looking through the script.

3 The Outer most likely recorded me at work witout my knowing. Most likely using his phone as he accidently volunteered that info when I confronted him. I tought he had a recorder but he snaped and volunteered to show me his phone as proof. Talk about a freudian slip.

4 The Outer has said that he has a violent streak and has nearly hit me twice plus he has been in anger amangement. Also he was a trouble maker and nearly dfed for it.

5 Found he studies the bible with the boss but the boss did not now he was a Jehovah's WItness. The boss does now and why outing me was such a bad thing. Also how much it has hurt me. The boss simpathized becaused he has changed churches and thanks to the evil internet knows that it's really hard for JW's to exit.

6 After going to my therapist and the Revelation in number 5 I realized fighting him at the hall would be fruitless. I will fight him at work making sure every knows that the outer is a JW and what JW's do to former members that leave for any reason. He won't be counting to much time now.

• LoisLane looking for Superman
  • Suraj Khan
  • breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Pretty sure recording/photographing/videoing or otherwise "spying on" coworkers at work without their knowledge is a "no-no" at many workplaces. Get in pretty big trouble doing that where I work.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Maybe it's too late, maybe it's not what you want, maybe it can't happen.

BUT- is there some way the outer can just let it all go? I mean- maybe he can not out you at the congregation and you can just tell him you will both forget about the whole thing.

I am just suggesting to reduce stress. Even though it's negative to him, you are giving him power over you.

• 5go
    5go

It's way to late the only one I cared to keep it from knows. This shop I work at has five employees and the rules aren't that strict.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

The rules may not be your workplace's choice. They are most likely state, you should check in with an attorney that does workplace harassment. Also, wiretapping laws are dependent on your state and some states require both parties to be notified before recording any conversations.

This is harassment, don't let them get off with it, it will only get worse. I've been followed for the last couple of months. I've had to threaten them with legal action for continuing to try and contacting me, multiple times calling and texts, coming to where I pick my kid up to invite me to their JC meeting. I keep saying no but my ex apparently can't get a date or remarried while I'm still a non-disfellowshipped dub.

• 5go
    5go

Anony he can't remarry until they convict you of cheeting on him.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit