Conspiracy theories.

by chrisuk 49 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• cofty
    cofty

I find iulluminatti conspiracy theories to be completely unconvincing.

Added to that the psychology of conspracy theorists is well understood.

Just think about some of the incredible things we all used to believe!

• chrisuk
    chrisuk

Thanks Cofty. I think it's just been an easy thing for me to consider as real after all the video's I've watched about it. Plus there seems to be a lot of people who swear blind that the WTS has connections to freemasonary. People are cashing in on this illuminatti thing though I know that, just take a look at that infowars site run by that nut job.

• Bugbear
    Bugbear

What you describe does´t seem to be conspiracy. The world is full of organized peoply in politics, religion, sporting, economy et.c. All the "leaders" of all these organizatons, are there becouse human beeings always want to rule things their way. Specially men seams to be interested in beeing on the "top". Being on the top means that you will have asset to money, facilities, women, this to secure that your genes will survive, and that you are respected/feared??!.

All animals are organizing their society in the same way. Look at the Gorillas, Apes, Moshes, deeres, wolves a.s.f.

Ask youre selves, is the muslim brotherhood in Egypt an iluminate thing? The Alquida, the Vatican, the pentacoste, the republicans, the communist (still existing?) I don´t think so. But I do think that all societies, need leadership, someone that looks strong, have Charisma, appealing to female, can use the money he controls to the benefits of all individuals whitin his group. This is probably the most common things of all human structures. It was first described by Darwin in his book "the origin of species". Today scientist all over the world find facts that matches his these "the fittest survive". The struggle between, nations, leaders, men/women, Children in School, amongst religions, fotball teams, is just a pattern that have arised. It is not created by Satan, deamons, bad angeles. It is created by the total absence of god.

Bugbear

• cofty
    cofty

The thing about conspiracy theories is that they have lots of disconnected bits of "evidence" but nothing to join it all together.

Their instinctive reaction to get angry and personal with anybody who dares to question them tells me all I need to know.

• chrisuk
    chrisuk

Thanks again Cofty.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I concur with Cofty, also lots of times, when you actually examine even their unconnected pieces of "evidence", the "evidence" is nothing of the sort.

Just look at the Eye on the dollar bill, that was pointed out as being a symbol of Freemasonry, many years ago. All sorts of theories abounded because of it.

Yes, the Freemasons use it, but they did not use it before it was on the dollar bill. (So now we are told it is an Illuminati sign,..... yea right).

Having said all that, I do feel in my gut that some (well maybe just one, at the most two) conspiracy theories have a good chance of being true, maybe we will never know.

The one that is absolutely certain is that the GB are Lizard People. True. You heard it here first.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

As long as Christianity has been established, there have been those that think they can find the hidden code, the secret to Christ's return or "second coming."

There was a man named Charles T. Russell who desired to be a preacher. He heard the theories of William Miller and knew about the Great Disappointment (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Disappointment). Still, he liked the idea that Christ's return was imminent and he just needed a theory of his own on why it didn't happen in 1844 and when it actually would happen.

(Sure, it's more complicated than that, but you get the idea.)

Next thing you know, there's a whole frigging religion made out of this stuff and Russell gets to feel pretty important. The whole of his doctrines may or may not have been what he actually believed, but he got others believing.

Russell dies shortly after his own expectations were not met for the year 1914, but they kept changing the expectations. The next guy, J.F. Rutherford changes much of the doctrine and learns to make more money from this religion than his predecessor and it's always been about money and productivity since then.

Fast forward to more modern times. Paper-and-Ink printing is dying. Watchtower is a paper-and-ink printing corporation. Over the years, everything they have changed about the doctrine was about selling more new books and magazines. So they have to scramble for ways to squeeze money out of the faithful followers as it gets more and more difficult to get money from the printing of literature.

None of it has to do with true or false Christianity anymore. That was gone with Russell's death.

The JW's are too far away from bringing everyone in to their way of belief. No Illuminati or governmental group would use such a fraction (0.01%) of the world population to establish one world religion.

So if there are any roots in freemasonry or other secret societies, it means nothing. It would have just been a way to get things started until the corporation became the big all-important thing and the doctrines meant just a means of control.

• James Brown
    James Brown

The conspiracy that is going on in America is that the people are sleeping and all of the wealth is being removed

from the USA.

Who can deny that.

Follow the money.

Where the money leads will take you to who is in control.

Anything that takes peoples minds off what the politicians are doing is condoned and approved eg religion, sports, entertainment.

The end result of the conspiracy in America is a diminished quality of life for Americans

and an improved quality of life for the rest of the world.

The conspiracy is very un American and very new world order.

• chrisuk
    chrisuk

Thanks Phizzy. Yeah the Queen's in with the lizard people so I hear ;)

thanks OnTheWayOut. It's funny you should mention the great disappointment, I watched a video of a guy explaining how CTR got all his ideas earlier called; The Watchtower-roots, Shoots, and Those in Cahoots. I couldn't believe how many sects sprung from just 1 mans ideas.

• anonymouz
    anonymouz

But is it a "conspiracy" if it is operated in broad daylight?

“Dollar Valueless, About To Crash” – World Bank Whistleblower

http://beforeitsnews.com/economics-and-politics/2013/10/dollar-valueless-about-to-crash-world-bank-whistleblower-2457184.html

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit