Conspiracy theories.

by chrisuk 49 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• chrisuk
    chrisuk

I'd just like the opions of some of the more clear thinking member on this please:

Let me just start this by saying I don't really buy into conspiracy theories, but sometimes they seem to make sense, I suppose that's the point of them. All this business with Edward Snowden seems to add a little more weight to certain conspiracy theories. I'm confused about what to believe on this subject. I've read a lot of information and watched a fair amount of videos that seem to link the WTS to freemasonry. There's even people who believe that the WTS was set up by, and is secretly run by illuminati type figures, if they even exist.

I've been thinking about it a lot recently and I'd just like the opinions of a few of the more level headed posters on this site. It seems to make sense that the WTS deny the divinity of Christ, don't baptize in the name of the father, the son and the holy spirit, deny the cross and state that only the 144,000 are in the new covenant, and also only the 144,000 can partake at the memorial.

Are all these deliberate teachings to draw people away from true Christianity? It seems that if the illuminati exist, that they'd want to draw people away from true Christianity. The WTS go out their way to make sure JW's go knocking doors trying to get people to believe everything they do, if this organisation really has satanic roots then all this makes perfect sense. What if these illuminati types really do want to bring in a one world government and then a one world religion? The JW's would be perfect, they wouldn't fight back against the government because they've been taught not to get involved, they would do anything the org told them, even if as they say 'it doesn't make sense at the time' And if none JW's where getting killed off then rank and file JW's would truly believe it was armageddon. But what if all this was just the plan of the illuminati types to bring in a one world government with a one world religion full of people who will do anything they're told by their leaders?

I know this all sounds crazy and I'm not saying I believe it. It's just that I've seen so much information linking the WTS with freemasonry and secret societies that some of it kinda makes sense. That's why I would like the opinions of the more level headed of the posters. I'd just like to put all this out of my head once and for all. Part of me thinks some of this hold weight and the other part of me thinks it's all a load of nonsense.

• Laika
    Laika

Hi Chris

I am not sure I fall into the clear thinkers category but if Satan/the illuminati are using the JWs to form their one world government then we don't have much to worry about, they're still a tiny religion in comparison to the world population.

Actually Rutherford himself was a conspiracy theorist who believed in secret Catholic plots to take over the world. Some of his rejection of mainstream Christian doctrines and practices came out of this. I think that if you look at JW history you'll find the sources of their ideas have nothing to do with freemasonry.

• chrisuk
    chrisuk

Thanks for the reply Lalka. I didn't know Rutherford was a conspiracy theorist. I mean from what I've read he was clearly nuts, I just didn't know that about him. Thanks again.

• adamah
    adamah

It seems that if the illuminati exist, that they'd want to draw people away from true Christianity.

There is no "they", a single group that controls the fate of the World.

I don't doubt that many powerful alliances of players form to attempt to control say, the stock market, eg traders on Wall St know the Fed controls the direction of the market, even stepping in to purchase bonds, or those groups that exploit differentials in market access via high-speed trading, etc. But there's just as many powerful sub-factions that exist and are waiting for OTHERS to screw up, to make THEIR plays and profit in their 'realms'.

But sorry, I don't buy into a single all-powerful "THEY" existing, and would advise using caution whenever you're tempted to use the word "they", since it's intellectually lazy and only one step removed from suggesting a single all-powerful entity that controls the World (God, or an ill-defined Illuminati under Satan). It's all supernatural gobbedlygook, in my book.

Adam

• chrisuk
    chrisuk

Thanks for the reply Adam. I've just watched too many crazy youtubers lol.

• James Brown
    James Brown

If there is no conspiracy why are all US presidents in modern times globalist?

Why is the illumatii Eye on our Dollar?

Why do the US presidents like the Bush's care much more about the rest of the world

than their own country?

Why can not a person who is for America and not a Globalist even run for office of president and be

nominated by the Republicans or Democrats?

I dont think the Jehovahs witnesses can even classified as Christian let alone true Christianity.

A person who can see that their is a global conspiracy will never be considered a clear thinker by the masses of sheeple.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

While there are bad people in the world, and no doubt some of them work together to do what they do, most of it can be attributed to simple human greed. I cannot believe in some vast secret organization that is controlling things, that is just the stuff of fiction. It may be intriguing to imagine, but it is not based on fact.

As much as I despise the Watchtower, I think they believe in what they do, they are lying and covering up their past, not because of some conspiracy, but because they think it is for the greater good.

I see greed, desire for power and hubris, not a conspiracy. As the saying goes, if you hear hoof beats, think horses, not Zebras.

• chrisuk
    chrisuk

So James Brown, would you say the WTS could be a part of a conspiracy?

• chrisuk
    chrisuk

Thanks LisaRose.

• James Brown
    James Brown

So James Brown, would you say the WTS could be a part of a conspiracy

Organized religion is a snare and a racket and pacifies, controlls and distracts the sheep.

The WTS plays its role well, like all other organized religions.

It doesnt matter if it was formed or found as part of a conspiracy.

The illuminatti aproves and allows them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit