Comprehensive NWT Comparison Project (calling all technically skilled members)

by Apognophos 223 Replies latest watchtower bible

• leaving_quietly
    leaving_quietly

@MMM - got it... thanks!

~LQ

• babystar_jr
    babystar_jr

MeanMrMustard, I'm babystar_jr, japanese. But i deep interesting both 1985nwt & 2013. Please teach me the URL. Thanks.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

@babystar_jr:

You got it!

MMM

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

The case of the missing A.T. Johnson could indeed be due to a disfellowshipping; I know that photos have been altered or replaced when they contain people that get DFed (like a kid who was used because he was considered a good example of a young Witness, who then turned out not to be :-). It could also be something as mundane as needing to keep the index to a certain number of pages and thinking, "No one is going to want to look up this Johnson guy from 1989".

I think he was DFed... :) There were two other guys mentioned in the articles. Their index entry wasn't removed between 2011 and 12.

BTW, how is your big project going? :)

MMM

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

It's coming along, although I've fallen into the bad habit of spending too much time here again instead of putting all my free time into coding :-) Might be shipping an alpha in a couple weeks, though, so that's exciting.

• babystar_jr
    babystar_jr

MeanMrMustard I got it thank you!!!

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

I lost the document... I cannot find it!! Could you resend meanmrmustard??

Thanks!!

• zeyus
    zeyus

Well, hi!

I just got my hands on the 2014 wtlib. so I was planning to see what I could do with it

@MeanMrMustard and @slii did you guys get the format cracked?

I've got some tech skills and I'm happy to contribute to it.

• pitpawten
    pitpawten

I have PM'd MeanMrMustard to see if these files are still available. I know this thread is long since dead, but I'd like the following which are mentioned in this thread.

PDF - Inline changes

PDF - Side by Side comparison

SQL DB

Does anyone still have copies?

• fastJehu
    fastJehu
    @ pitpawten

Welcome here on board.
    Maybe you can introduce your person a little bit.
    So I think it looks better - then asking here for the result of the hard work from user MeanMrMustard in your first post

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit