Demons in a coffee shop? How would you react?

by laverite 18 Replies latest social humour

• laverite
    laverite

I just saw this very short two minute video -- brilliant. It's gone "viral" on the interwebs/nets. I couldn't help but imagine that if a JW had been in this coffee shop, s/he would have been screaming "JEHOVAH!" What if something like this happened to you? How would you react now as opposed to when you were a JW?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlOxlSOr3_M&feature=youtu.be

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Laverite!..

I saw that earlier today..It`s absolutely messed up..

Well worth watching..LOL!!..

................................. photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

Great FX

• laverite
    laverite

Hello to my favourite Outlaw/Laughing Doggie! It really IS messed up. I couldn't help thinking that if I had been there when this went down when I was a JW, I'd have fainted right on the spot. I was terrified of demons and constantly worried about being attacked. I wouldn't have had the strength to scream "Jehovah!" I am sure. I'd just have lost consciousness due to fear. As a JW, I was a drama queen especially in regard to anything to do with demons. Now, I am just a gay superhero so I've lost that particular fear.

• zeb
    zeb

Just one girl had the foresight to get her phone/camera out.

They would get no more customers or a lot of after this.

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

JW or not, I'd be pretty freaked.

• braincleaned
    braincleaned

I have no idea how I would have reacted! My jaw would be on the floor, but I am such a sceptic that I would have probably concluded a prank or that my mind was playing tricks on me...

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

i would react the same as i would have when a Witness

i would have run out screaming

• valkyrie
    valkyrie

Now, I am just a gay superhero so I've lost that particular fear.

So, how does one become a gay superhero? Is there a training academy? Or is qualification automatic, if one has adoring children?

• smiddy
    smiddy

Us oldies would be looking around thinking wheres the candid camera.

smiddy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit