Silentlambs--ELDER LIABILITY ALERT!!!

by Investigator 22 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• mommy
    mommy

Frenchy,
    It took me longer to recover from the blow you gave me! I was floored by your post, and the respect I had for you before, just got deeper. Thank you for sharing this with us. I hope all goes well for you.

I've been trained by the best in the fine art of deception, of making the absurd seem Christian-like. Knowing their mindset I don't foresee a problem at all.

I would love to be a fly on the wall!
    Simon,
    "Maybe we do the wrong thing for the right reason with the best intentions at heart!" I like that
    wendy

• Frenchy
    Frenchy

Thank you Path, Simon, Mommy.
    I fully intend to go to the meeting because I have no intentions of allowing them to cut my head off without some effort on their part. They may get their lunch but I'll have a sandwich at least.
    I know how you feel to an extent, Simon. I shunned my mother and two of my sisters for a long time. I have even chaired committees that df'd people in the past. And although it's a poor excuse, I know, but doing what you think is right at the time is all anyone can do.
    Mommy, thanks again for your support.

-Seen it all, done it all, can't remember most of it-

• logical
    logical

Hi

I’d say we need to really study our Bi8bles without Org. interpretations and see if it really says what we’ve been told.

We do need to study the bible, and take in accurate knowledge of Jehovah and Jesus, this means everlasting life. (John 17:3)

But, how do we gain this? Jeremiah 23:18 talks about an "intimate group", that we must belong in, to see and hear Jehovah's word:

"For who has stood in the intimate group of Jehovah that he might see and hear his word? Who has given attention to his word that he might hear it".

Verse 22 continues: "But if they stood in my intimate group, then they would have made my people hear my own words, and they would have caused them to turn back from their bad way and from the badness of their dealings"

So, it is of utmost importance to be in this "intimate group". The WTS have ignored this councel, and the intimate group's warnings. They have rejected the truth, and hence, they are apostate.

I am working on a post discussing Jeremiah 23:16-22, which will be a lot more detailed discussing this.

>>> http://www.geocities.com/logical_7/index.html

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit