• zound
    zound

Looks like David Splane.

• zound
    zound

The target audience for this crap:

• zound
    zound

Can anyone else see this video as the next Sparlock?

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

i don't see anything wrong with baptism of children. i think in corinthians the apostle paul talks of those going through the sea at the time of leaving egypt as being baptised into moses, and i think this would have included children.

peter talks of the ark as baptism i think and if i was there i would want my young children on the ark.

some i think don't want their children baptised due to fear of disfellowshipping and having problems due to that.( i could be wrong) i think the disfellowshipping and having young people before commitees, like some were when i was young, needs to be looked at more than baptising children.

if a young person is baptised and later doesn't believe i don't see what harm the baptism it self has done?

• cantleave
    cantleave

Stupid cult!

• brainmelt
    brainmelt

So glad that we won't be raising our children in this religion.

• Frazzled UBM
    Frazzled UBM

Ucantnome and Stand for Pure Worship - You guys are nothing but apologists for this evil organization.

Theoretically baptism of children by religions that don't have the controls that the WBTs may be fine as there would be no cost to them if they later changed their mind (though I personally believe that any religious affiliation should not be acquired until adulthood otherwise ti will almost certainly simply be a matter of adopting one's parents' religion and so will not be a choice made after due consideration)- but I have a huge problem with baptism of children as Witnesses becasue of the contrl the organization then exercises over them for the rest of their lives and the damge caused when they subsequently realize, if they do, that it is a crock of shite. As for it being a choice - the child will have been subject the organizaion's heavy duty insidious indoctrination using fear from an early age so wil be making anything but an informed decisions. the reason for this heavy emphasis on child baptism is because the orgnaization is failing to recruit adults in the West to their lame tired old message so they get the children of current memebers and brainwash them uisng fear tactics when they are too young to discern what is wrong with the message. It is a form of child abuse and I look forward to the day that governments recognize it as such.

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

There's no Scriptural indicator that one shouldn't be either. Besides, there are several accounts within the Scriptures highlighting examples of young servants of Jehovah. Mostly on the Hebrew side of the Bible prior to baptisms but nonetheless every bit as dedicated to the True God as the Christians mentioned in the CG Scriptures. Also, one can assume Timothy likely got baptized at a young age considering he was trained from infancy and took on leadership roles within the Christian congregation at a young age. It warms my heart to see young people today dedicating themselves to Jehovah and having an active role in His organization.

So what would you say to a baptised youngster viewing and posting on this site?

Are they as every bit dedicated to the True God as you are?

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

This video features the new Bible as well btw

• ireadbutidontwrite

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit