Open letter to David Splane and "Buddies"

by belbab 11 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• belbab
    belbab

Hi Dave!

Long time No See. Just added up the years since I last saw you. Forty years to the month! Boy, how time flies!

So tomorrow, Saturday, October 4 is the big day. There is much speculation on thiis forum about what the 'big deal' is. Is this what it is? Was it a figureative little bird that told me, or was it a Stool pidgeon ? How about this as to what the big day is about:

A new Bible is in the works. Big bucks required to put it out there. Price of paper way up there. Ink is expensive. Machinery, hydro, maintenance very, very, expensive. Yadda, yadda, yadda! WE NEED MONEEE! We need it NOW! "To hasten the work in the Day of Jehovah (tm) Let all of God's people dig deep and ****CONTRIBUTE**** the funds in advance to get this great work underway. The local congegation elders are ready to take your orders for the book, credit cards OK. Pioneers will get special treatment, they will receive a copy at reduced prices and the congregation will over the expense.

As the congregation receives "donations" for the Bibles "that covers the cost of printing" (tm)and it is forwared to the Society, Bibles will be sent to congregations.

Smart move, Dave! What faster way exists to raise money, than to print Bible copies? Even Joe Public will be enticed to cough up funds. Imagine this! Even the dammed apostates will be a source of fund s. It's like the Egyptians paying the Israelites to leave Egypt. I spent twenty years of my younger days, mostly full time giving generously of my time and energy. I lost my wisdom teeth for Watchtower. But God is great!

I am now in a position to pay double for a copy of the New Bible. So if there is anyone out there who cannot afford the asking price and reads this needs a free copy, let me know.

If anyone wants to know how come I feel free to write dear brother Dave. Go here: http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/10619/1/David-Splane-and-THOSE-TAKING-LEAD

PS: Dave, I see you took a trip to High River, Alberta to visit the JW flood victims. Never heard any feed back. Did you establish insurance scam to raise funds or did you chicken out because of too much publicity?

Belbab, just had medical exam, still looking good at eighty two, born in a depression, can exit in one also, if necessary.

Amen, Lord Jesus.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Thanks for the letter belbab..

I`m a WBT$ GB Pope..

I live like a Rock Star and Satan Loves Me!!..

Life couldn`t be Better!!..

........................... photo mutley-ani1.gif....OUTLAW

• label licker
    label licker

LOL! Just finished reading your other post as well. Why weren't you at my jc meeting???? You would have loved it. Me too! I had a huge circle of chairs ( nine chairs to be exact but only up to two accusers at a time to state their lies) around a table at the back of the hall when I walked in. They were so spread out with the three goons in front of us that they were trying to intimidate me right off the bat. But the pharisees didn't scare me for I actually asked them if we could all sit a little closer to one another( so my tape recorder could pick up every word they were saying). And they did-idiots!

Ummm,,, I didn't see Elijah at my jc. I wonder if he was under the table. I was working my way to being under the table from sipping blueberry vodka for six hours that evening(that's how long my jc meeting took).

• sir82
    sir82

That is totally awesome - this post and the one referenced in it.

• belbab
    belbab

Thanks all for your replies. Lois Lane has bumped up the original post from years ago to the top. So there are two threads going now at the same time.

Outlaw, You not only "get" the picture, you portray them out there with gusto and gum drops.

belbab

• St George of England
    St George of England

Saturday is October 5th by the way.

We don't want apostates to get a bad name that they don't even know what day it is.

George

• L3G
    L3G

Thanks for both this new and the old post. How ready faithful borg members are to admit in general terms that the organization is imperfect. But don't ever ask for specifics, examples of such imperfection, and most of all, in what ways they are wrong today. You will certainly be shot!

How different from the New Testament where Paul reproves Peter before them all and then reports it in a letter to the R&F in Galatia! Coud you imagine the borg following the Bible in that? HA!——yes, it could only happen via imagination!

How unbiblical they are...

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Wow! Two great posts.

On the eve of this super-special anal meeting, thank you BELBAB!

• insearchoftruth4
    insearchoftruth4

Hello belbah, nice to meet you. With much respect to an Older Man at 82. So you know some of these "butt kissing" company turds.

I've have few words for "Splane and his Buddies" that are not very "nice", please shed some more "light" on these assholes.

insot4

• im stuck in
    im stuck in

Hi belbab Great post I don't know if he will see it but those that really count will. I am a former long time elder and know where you are coming from. Jeez Splane sounds like the guy I once cared a lot for Wes Benner when he disfellowshipped Ray Franz. A Holes all of them . But in some sad way I feel very sorry for them TOO. kEEP ON KEEPIN ON BELBAB YOU ARE A GREAT EXAMPLE!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit